What happened to my Post

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last weekend I posted Corvette siting I had on the road Saturday morning and mysteriously that posting disappeared.

If I did something wrong, I would appreciate a private note of explanation. :dunno:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Mods will speak officially...but, before the planned server switch last weekend, "stickies" warned that posts made during that time frame could be lost. I had that happen...but, interestingly, the thread seemed to self duplicate...then emerged as a condensed, coherent thread. I suspect that our tireless moderators did a lot of extra work to help correct these troubles.

THANKS, Moderators!!!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last weekend I posted Corvette siting I had on the road Saturday morning and mysteriously that posting disappeared.
I dont know the thread you are posting about... BUT... Just curious... Why would Viper owners care about a Corvette sighting?

I see Corvettes everywhere :dunno:

Am I missing something? Is there a dolphin Vette? :lmao:

OP
OP
G

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dont know the thread you are posting about... BUT... Just curious... Why would Viper owners care about a Corvette sighting?

I see Corvettes everywhere :dunno:

Am I missing something? Is there a dolphin Vette? :lmao:

Clearly I understand our lack of interest for Vettes. That was not the purpose of the posting.

The siting was a late model Vette hauling treated 2x6 lumber sticking forward out about 8' beyond and laying on windsheild frame. It was comical to see the this one used as a truck. Can you imagine having the stock boy help you stuff the lumber in your sports car.

What people do with there cars is their business....but to see this certainly made me think...."buddy what are you thinking". I think it also feeds the image that a Vette is just another car.

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was the person using his modified corvette truck! :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The siting was a late model Vette hauling treated 2x6 lumber sticking forward out about 8' beyond and laying on windsheild frame
I keep thinking I need a Vette to have something to drive in the winter.... now I find they have other uses as well! Awesome!

I think there's an "You might be a redneck" joke in there somewhere. hehe

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, both of those vettes ARE worth posting on the VCA board :usa:

So where's the ***** vette photo? LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang