What If Something Goes Wrong?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell is that off of? Put that sht in the front window for the holidays!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL what is that from keith? this has to be a photo shop?

Who else? It has that nice Italian kit car dash persona. The gauges look European to some degree. Ferrari? I can't tell, doesn't Ferrari have the logo or emblem always in the gauges? Keith's got me on this one. Maybe an Alpha or Maserati?

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What cars need a 360kph speedo? That's about 220mph but the cars don't have to quite do that. I think my Vette had a 300 kph speedo but wouldn't do over 280. 7500 rpm redline rules out the GT. Haven't seen the new Z06 dash. A Canadian spec Z06? Evo and Maserati would not need 360 kph speedo. An Enzo would need that speedo but I would expect more guages and less idiot lights.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photoshop...notice the two fuel lights on the left side

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Based on the "EVO" letters across the middle, I would guess it's from................an Evo. That's bizarre though. Thank god they don't all stay lit when driving down the road.

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I don't think its photoshopped....I'm guessing that the two "fuel lights" are for:

1) One to indicate what the gauge is for

2) Second light goes on to tell you that it's running low.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think its photoshopped....I'm guessing that the two "fuel lights" are for:

1) One to indicate what the gauge is for

2) Second light goes on to tell you that it's running low.

Exactly. I just saw this picture and thought, WOW, I would not want a car like that after the warranty expires.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rice.

All I need is a tach, oil pressure and water temp.

Because who cares if the car has gas ? And who cares if your battery isnt charging?

Lose either one of these "non essential" items, and you wont be going very fast on the track for very long.

:laugh:
Jon

Are you kidding? I get 4miles/gallon and I know basic arithmetic. Do you really think a bad fuel gauge is gonna keep me off the track?

And if the battery isn't charging the problem wont be a voltage gauge.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rice.

All I need is a tach, oil pressure and water temp.

Because who cares if the car has gas ? And who cares if your battery isnt charging?

Lose either one of these "non essential" items, and you wont be going very fast on the track for very long.

:laugh:
Jon

Are you kidding? I get 4miles/gallon and I know basic arithmetic. Do you really think a bad fuel gauge is gonna keep me off the track?

And if the battery isn't charging the problem wont be a voltage gauge.

cool, let me know how all that math is working out for you, when you check out your milage on the odometer, oh wait, you didnt mention needing one of those either, so now your going to take into account the exact size of the track, how many laps you did (plus off track excursions, time idling, time/gas getting on and off grid.... yeah.. thats right, all simple arthimatic. Let me know how easy that really is, next time your at the track. And your argument for not having a voltage gauge is that if the battery isnt charging its not the gauge. No $hit... but the guage could tell you that. I guess under this flawed reasoning I dont need an oil pressure gauge either, because if oil isnt pumping, its wont be the oil pressure guages fault.

Yeah, you go speed racer, you got it all figured out. Are you the one who puts vipers into the wall with all this track accumen? or is it the other chuck? All you chucks look the same to me.

Jon

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, let me know how all that math is working out for you, when you check out your milage on the odometer, oh wait, you didnt mention needing one of those either, so now your going to take into account the exact size of the track, how many laps you did (plus off track excursions, time idling, time/gas getting on and off grid.... yeah.. thats right, all simple arthimatic. Let me know how easy that really is, next time your at the track.
Sebring 3.7 miles.
1 gallon = 4 miles.
5 gallons = 5+ laps.

It's tough, but I suppose I could install a new stock gauge, those are always really accurate.

And your argument for not having a voltage gauge is that if the battery isnt charging its not the gauge. No $hit... but the guage could tell you that. I guess under this flawed reasoning I dont need an oil pressure gauge either, because if oil isnt pumping, its wont be the oil pressure guages fault.
Huh?
Voltage goes bad, you swap out an alternator.
Oil pressure goes bad, you spend $15,000 on a new motor.

I take it you're just trying to add some excitement to the board.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Me do such a thing? :confused: Never. :D

Lord knows with all the excitement and performance of the current websites load times, theres no time for additional excitement!

BTW, shouldnt this get deleted? Most of my others posts do ;) ok ok.. low blow, sorry Jay... BTW Jay, you never responded to my emails, what gives? Hows JonB doing? :D

Jon

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool, let me know how all that math is working out for you, when you check out your milage on the odometer, oh wait, you didnt mention needing one of those either, so now your going to take into account the exact size of the track, how many laps you did (plus off track excursions, time idling, time/gas getting on and off grid.... yeah.. thats right, all simple arthimatic. Let me know how easy that really is, next time your at the track.
Sebring 3.7 miles.
1 gallon = 4 miles.
5 gallons = 5+ laps.

It's tough, but I suppose I could install a new stock gauge, those are always really accurate.

And your argument for not having a voltage gauge is that if the battery isnt charging its not the gauge. No $hit... but the guage could tell you that. I guess under this flawed reasoning I dont need an oil pressure gauge either, because if oil isnt pumping, its wont be the oil pressure guages fault.
Huh?
Voltage goes bad, you swap out an alternator.
Oil pressure goes bad, you spend $15,000 on a new motor.

Chuck, Cool posts....

It looks like it is extra windy today in the big city of Chicago........lolololo

I think everyone agrees ...this is a stupid post, and does not belong here

to the orig. post :buttkick:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
need to post warning before opeing this thread, I am now blinded, and going to Sue the posteee. lol