What is a 01 ACR with 15k miles worth?

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's never been in any accidents and in good condition, what is the going rate for a 01 ACR with 15k miles?

Thanks!

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What color? Completely stock? Stripes? All original equipment (wheels, shocks, etc)? Need more details.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sapphire Blue with Stripes, ALL completely stock and mint except for CCW wheels

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have the wheels? I and someone else on the forums were looking for a stock '01 Sapphire/silver stripe ACR. At first you say good condition then you say mint. Can you describe what you
mean by good and mint? Do you still have the key for the shocks? Window sticker?

Last edited:

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would say $45-50k if stock and in great shape. Sapphire w/ stripes is highly desired so the right buyer may go a few $ more... IMHO...

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody has their own opinions on values. I would place it between $40-50k. Not having the original BBS rims will hurt you.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 800 lb gorilla in the room that I haven't figured out is...IS HE BUYING OR SELLING ???? The OP doesn't say...."Hey, I'm looking at a mint 01 ACR w/15k miles...what's it worth?" Or...."I'm thinking of selling my 01` ACR w/15k miles...what should I be asking for it?" So which is it?

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to buy, already have a 05 commemorative

It shouldn't matter if Im buying or selling, value is value

The stock wheels not being there sounds like the only problem.

The prices on these cars vary so much, I should just buy all of them, control pricing, hold out for the right buyers and retire lol

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you are local to me....Is this car in the local Tampa area? I know Ty in Riverview has a mint striped Saffire GTS (not sure if it was an ACR) if you need to take a look to compare conditions..or maybe its his car!!! I don't know. One persons mint is another persons POS. Just trying to figure out if I know the car. Not to be a *****, but it does matter if you are asking a price (car value) as a buyer or seller. If I had a mint garage queen ACR that I was trying to sell...I'd have a pretty steep price in mind vs. if I was a buyer for said mint ACR, I'd definately have a different number in mind. Just depends on which side of the equation you are trying to manipulate and how agggressive you want to either buy or sell. We've all seen the "no low-baller" offers on these sorts of cars. SO I 'get it' in regards to what you are asking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang