What is it with this club this year ?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been outta the loop for a while during my fiasco of blowing 3 engines up but there was NEVER a weekend where there wasn't SOME kind of run going on. when i say "run" i mean even a couple of guys going to captree, breakfast, lunch or something....

*** happened ? and there's lots of new faces too which is good and you'd think there might be even more "runs" now.

i tried a few weeks ago and got zero replies.

oh well, maybe i better go buy a vette since they even seem to be doing more stuff....lol

( and NO im not about to join the NJ club, im not that desperate.... :) )

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe no one other than myself believes you actually have a running Viper? Hehehe

We just finished our track day. There was a NJ drive and luncheon last weekend (yes, I know your feelings about THAT). Now we've got our Foliage cruise all set.

As for local stuff, I tend to agree with ya. Not much of the usual Maureen's b'fast drives this year. OBI is happening every Sunday, but it's SO early now (if you're not there by 8AM, there's no room). It's been a slow season for most of the regions, so I hear. Rather crazy times too, market is down 2,000 points, Keith's actually working and Chazz is getting serious with a hot babe.

<Shrug>

I'm taking my golden parachute cash and getting out while I still can!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum...well, we got Paintball this weekend. It should be a blast, no pun intended.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott, you know what im saying at least. i just used to like the get up early and meet out on 2nd ave or whatever it was in the city and go for a fast cruise....oh well. im off to go vette shopping now....lol

tony, unfortunately its not my kinda thing but at least the damn club is doing SOMETHING.........

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll work on some local runs in November. If it's anything like last year, it will probably be in the 70's most days.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah, dont do it for ME....its really just me ranting. id explode if not sometimes...lol

i know you know its NOT directed at YOU or anyone in particular.

the events section used to be just loaded with NY/CT events. now our own section is dead. and i dont blame the economy, if people cant afford gas for crying out loud, just sell it. id think people might wanna go and drive it to get away from their problems for an hour or so.

there were weekends where there'd be 2 runs. one on sat and another on sunday. THAT was FUN

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah, dont do it for ME....its really just me ranting. id explode if not sometimes...lol

i know you know its NOT directed at YOU or anyone in particular.

Well, HECK, I'll direct at Scott. Scott it's all YOUR fault damn it!!!! :mad:

:poke:
JUST JOKING. :D

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just waiting for that one! If you're going to blame me, at least use the spellcheck. :lmao:How about we make it YoTony's fault since he just about ruined the gotta love that Jimmy guy thread. Yeah that's it, everything is now YoTony's fault! :D
I hate myself! LOL

But I thought that EVVERYTHING was now Jimmy's fault. :rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just waiting for that one! If you're going to blame me, at least use the spellcheck. :lmao:How about we make it YoTony's fault since he just about ruined the gotta love that Jimmy guy thread. Yeah that's it, everything is now YoTony's fault! :D

Yea, and then there was that VOI X toilet roll that I accidentally found someplace on the net :crazy2::dunno::lmao: I have it on good authority that there might be even more coming the way of that topic.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum

You know I speak the truth and some people might hate me for saying this but **** it..I never hide..I think the club is great..But I also think some people got turned off by the nonsense of other members.They know who they are and I'm not going to say names and start ****.I already lit the fuse..But what happenes is this.,.,You can't make everyoen a happy family..You get some very few washwoman that yap alot or say something stupid and people(meaning original core of guys) don't wanna hear the bull**** or drama... This pass week Adrian invited me to the paint ball.To be honest it's my sons birthday in the afternoon.I can probably go but from last time I went all hell broke out becasue I shot someone a few more times then I SHOULD HAVE...IT WAS MY FAULT AND I DID APPOLOGISE A FEW TIMES BUT I GUESS THE APPOLOGY WASNT GOOD AND STILL HEAR ABOUT IT AND STILL THE GUY HOLDS A FREAKIN GRUDGE..So to answer you, becasue this is going to be the most honest person telling you what others won't tell you, people got turned off with all the BS that happens behind the scenes..I go to some of these events I feel uncomfertable..They know who they are..Like I said I'm man enough to tell you..The club will always be strong and kicking ass but the BS should stop..Everyone should get along without the drama...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, and then there was that VOI X toilet roll that I accidentally found someplace on the net :crazy2::dunno::lmao: I have it on good authority that there might be even more coming the way of that topic.

Don't worry your time will come..And when it comes, don't get upet..Remember..I always get even..It's just time brother and I got plenty of it...

PAYBACKS A *****...AND WITH ME?? OH YEAHHHH:eater:

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you know i appreciate the honesty....you of all people.

i feel the same way. the last 2 events i attended, i didnt feel comfortable AT ALL. like i was an outsider. but being gone for almost 2 years makes me that way (an outsider) i guess.

i dont know what goes on behind the scenes and never really wanted to know, i just wanna drive !!!

its ok. the lambo guys do a ton of stuff and ive been wanting a G for a while now and DLM does some amazing stuff with them.....poor doug levin is gonna hate me after all the work he did on mine...lol

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ps- Jimmy Why Don't You Come To The Paintball??so I Can Shoot You In The Nuts Like Adrian Shot Me In The Nuts....

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony, You Know I Appreciate The Honesty....you Of All People.

I Feel The Same Way. The Last 2 Events I Attended, I Didnt Feel Comfortable At All. Like I Was An Outsider. But Being Gone For Almost 2 Years Makes Me That Way (an Outsider) I Guess.

I Dont Know What Goes On Behind The Scenes And Never Really Wanted To Know, I Just Wanna Drive !!!

Its Ok. The Lambo Guys Do A Ton Of Stuff And Ive Been Wanting A G For A While Now And Dlm Does Some Amazing Stuff With Them.....poor Doug Levin Is Gonna Hate Me After All The Work He Did On Mine...lol

Are You Selling The Viper?

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Plumb been busy with work and the kids,I know how ya feel.maybe no one want to be responsible if you blow up again.Just kiddin, I have game just about every sunday,if any one want to do a breakfast on sat chime in
And for Chazz he's in luuuuuuuuuv

Russ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't do any of the Vette stuff, tho I own a Vette as well...for US, it's the VIPER events that we pay a driver to help us try to get there. This is the ONLY forum I belong to...I was VERY glad to see you, Phil and meet YoTony at the OCC event, but that was an event more for CRUISING with others TO the place mostly...and meeting people and seeing their cars. THAT's what I believe in. Will be seeing you soon, Phil~! And, hopefully the others for the Hunter Mountain Run (we'll have to check that one, as Mike gets home at 10am that day...here we go again!) ~juli
**Sorry I missed this thread until now**

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tony, been thinking about it.....not sure tho

Russ, thanks ! i hear ya on being there when it blows up, it wont be pretty this time im sure. the last 3 were all internals but if it goes again and i doubt it, its gonna be at high speed/rpm and ugly....lol

i might take you up on the breakfast one sat soon

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil, this year we put a little more focus on having events closer or in CT and at the same time trying to put great events on for NY....We didn't want to do so many in between runs feeling that might take away from events that was already planned it was important to us to get CT involved more...Like City said now that the schedule is slowing down we will do some small runs in Nov. if weather permits...Adrian

2008 Event Dates Calendar

March 9th : Paintball on Long Island
April 12th: Tech Session @ Snakepit Performance Mike Figlozzi
April 27th: Grand Prix Carting in Westchester
May 4th: Marconi Vineyard Run East Long Island
May 18th: Tatortoga @ Saratoga Auto Museum
May 24th, 25th, 26th Pocono Zone Rendevous Venom Cup
June 14th: Dyno Day at Paddock Motorsports
June 21st: Whiskey Cafe Night Cruise
July 13th: Hamptons Cruise (7/20 Rain Date)
August 10: Rosie Tomorrow's Run in Connecticut
August 27-30: VOI 10 Detroit
September 6th: Pound Ridge, Tom Pisco Car Show (9/7 Rain Date)
September 14th: Loctite Auto Show, Rocky Hill, CT (proceeds benefit Channel 3 Kids Camp)
September 21st: Orange County Choppers Viper Tour!!! :headbang: (Thanks Skeeter)
September 28: Liberty Paintball, Patterson, NY - To Be Rescheduled

October 2: NJ Motorsports Race Park Drivers School

October 12th: Liberty Paintball, Patternson, NY

October 18th: Tator's Dodge Tech Session, South Salem, NY

October 26th: Fall Foliage Cruise to Hunter Mountain, NY

Last edited:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian..you forgot to put a *** event..I'm sure some members would go to that

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil, this year we put a little more focus on having events closer or in CT and at the same time trying to put great events on for NY....We didn't want to do so many in between runs feeling that might take away from events that was already planned it was important to us to get CT involved more...Like City said now that the schedule is slowing down we will do some small runs in Nov. if weather permits...Adrian

2008 Event Dates Calendar

March 9th : Paintball on Long Island
April 12th: Tech Session @ Snakepit Performance Mike Figlozzi
April 27th: Grand Prix Carting in Westchester
May 4th: Marconi Vineyard Run East Long Island
May 18th: Tatortoga @ Saratoga Auto Museum
May 24th, 25th, 26th Pocono Zone Rendevous Venom Cup
June 14th: Dyno Day at Paddock Motorsports
June 21st: Whiskey Cafe Night Cruise
July 13th: Hamptons Cruise (7/20 Rain Date)
August 10: Rosie Tomorrow's Run in Connecticut
August 27-30: VOI 10 Detroit
September 6th: Pound Ridge, Tom Pisco Car Show (9/7 Rain Date)
September 14th: Loctite Auto Show, Rocky Hill, CT (proceeds benefit Channel 3 Kids Camp)
September 21st: Orange County Choppers Viper Tour!!! :headbang: (Thanks Skeeter)
September 28: Liberty Paintball, Patterson, NY - To Be Rescheduled

October 2: NJ Motorsports Race Park Drivers School

October 12th: Liberty Paintball, Patternson, NY

October 18th: Tator's Dodge Tech Session, South Salem, NY

October 21st: YoTony's *** Tuesday Toilet Paper Hat Night, Fire Island, NY

October 26th: Fall Foliage Cruise to Hunter Mountain, NY

Adrian..you forgot to put a *** event..I'm sure some members would go to that

What, you can't read?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott,,Can you fill me in on Fire island or shall I ask Willet boy>:).... This is getting intresting..While I am putting together some nice pictures that I will post soon, from photoshop again..Please hold on to your seats.Scott gave me the green light...Since he is no longer taking the responsibilities of the NY VCA President, all goesMOFOS..

THIS MEANS WAR...YO D..I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BOY..BUSTING ON ME..OK WILL SEE NOW HOME BOY

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well folks...I WILL PROBABLY BE KICKED OFF THIS SITE..SO **** IT..I AM GOING TO POST SOME ********* S**T SOON...SO DONT GET OFFENDED..YO INJECT..YOU SEEN MY FACE..I WAS MAN ENOUGH..WHY DONT U POST YOURS??OR ARE U ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT CAN POST OTHER PEOPLES PICS AND NEVER SHOW HIS..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang