What is the best viper?

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your favour year/model? I really like the SRT/10 coupes... I like the 96 blue with white stripes GTS! :d

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are all great! But this is my personal favorite!! :2tu: :headbang:

1494HeffnerSideView_2_-med.jpg

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well my .02 is that red is the ultimate in muscle car colors followed by black. Body type...roadster...thats why it's called a roadster....not a coupe or a covertible but a roadster...when I personally think American muscle I think AC Cobra...and the closest modern day piece to that is the RT/10...just my 2 cents though...ultimatley...I love all the vipers though :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1967 Mustang Coupe 400hp
1967 Mustang Coupe Stock
1967 Mustang Coupe Stock (Sold)
1966 Mustang Coupe (rearended at 70mph, you do the math)
1966 Mustang Coupe HIPO
1998 Mustang v6 (sold)
1998 Mustang GT daily driver
--------------------------------------------

Are you sure you don't think the Mustang is America's greatest Car?? :p

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one that the wife doesn't go near, the one that the kids don't scratch up with their bikes, the one that is all yours....thus, mine.

AC

I was able to Buff out the scratch my son put in mine with his Bike!! :p

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm Epro wants to know what I think the best viper is? That's a pretty long list! Well first of all there's no viper that I'm going to say is BAD or UGLY.I wouldn't care if it had a rice wing or crappy eclipse tail lights! It's still a viper and there not a chance I would turn it down.Now for vipers I like?

1996-2002 Dodge Viper GTS-blue w/white stripes,700hp,Evan Smith gave me my first ride in this.Pretty historic moments in my life with the GTS! This was the first viper I ever saw! The indy GTS was at my dealer and we were buying a new van.So I stayed with the car for over an hour and that's how it all started! Oh BTW I was 6.LOL yeha 6 and I got hooked!

viper venom 650R-1000TT-I've always like the body styling on these.the venom kit makes the car look like it's a knife in the wind at high speeds.Saw a nice all blue one with blue HRE's at my 2nd zone rendevous.Andrew might know the owner.He was a cop and had the police strobe lights on it.Really cool.

1998 Dodge Viper GT2-I need one of these! Hence my name "viper GTS-R" This was the first street legal race car I wanted so BAD! The blue stripes mixturing with that white,the rear wing and BBS wheels just make that car look really agresive and rare.Saw one at the 2nd rendevous signed by Richard Petty.

1989-2002 Dodge Viper RT/10-Hey it's my brother! I was born in 89 too! :p anywho This is probably going to be my first viper to own.It wasn't till I was 13 when I got my second ride in a viper.Absouletly awesome steel gray RT/10.I even started this one too! Guess my jouneys been pretty good eh guys?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love my Viper (96 black w/ silver stripe R/T 10), but I would have to say...hands down a CC. That is one bad piece of art.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well my .02 is that red is the ultimate in muscle car colors followed by black. Body type...roadster...thats why it's called a roadster....not a coupe or a covertible but a roadster...when I personally think American muscle I think AC Cobra...and the closest modern day piece to that is the RT/10...just my 2 cents though...ultimatley...I love all the vipers though :)

Not an American car.... and not a muscle car.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like pretty much any viper that has not been riced out. My favorite though are the 1998-99 lumpy cam RT/10s

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
For most of us who are fortunate enough to obtain one it is usually the one we like most. Ill take the one in my garage too!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine personal fav is................................................................................................................................................................................................ any year any color with any mods.

But I do favor red just a hair and I like stock forged.