What is the most desirable Generation 2 color combo?

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that STEEL GREY/CONAC and BLUE/WHITE are the 2 HOTTEST... If either of them were offered in a GEN 1 i would have bought instead of my Green/tan. DK - Your Graphite ACR is AMAZING. GOOD FOR YOU! THAT WOULD TURN MORE HEADS THAN A FERRARI F60 W/ 21" chrome in fly yellow!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry everone else but this wins hands down :2tu: !! great viper dk

ok sweenie, I'll give it up for the graphite viper, it's a nice ride indeed. A little too shiny and bling-bling for me, but that's just my personal taste. Give me a month or so though, and when I can pull my ***** out of hibernation, I'll take some updated pics. You're gonna like the MGW love, the clear sides and the lowering courtesy of eibach. :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can honestly say that STEEL GREY/CONAC and BLUE/WHITE are the 2 HOTTEST... If either of them were offered in a GEN 1 i would have bought instead of my Green/tan. DK - Your Graphite ACR is AMAZING. GOOD FOR YOU! THAT WOULD TURN MORE HEADS THAN A FERRARI F60 W/ 21" chrome in fly yellow!

LOL!!

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can say that any given colour is the best to different people. It's an inarguable point because it's all subjective; that's why they make different colours.

Now, I know I have yellow so I will notice yellow more but yellow does seem to be coming back as a regular car colour. I noticed this at the Canadian International Autoshow. It's not just for exotics anymore...

Santo

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the MGW upgrades...I too have quite a few parts......Ash tray, turn signal, ac knobs.............cigarette Lighter....................you are missing out on one very special part.....you will need to PM me if you are interested though....

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most desirable color combo: This has it all!
7328mc_viper_avatar.jpg

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
While the color combo is alarming, I'm more concerned about the dog tied to the front clip. Does he actually pull the car or have to keep up with it? :nana:

That also has to be the first GTS i've ever seen with Gen 1 wheels.

Ditto on Sean's red coupe.