What is top NA HP these days?

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao: Every post you make further makes you look silly. First off, were talking about a GTS N/A trapping 141. Second, again, there are so many factors that go into running at the track. Third, considering the fastest bone stock as gone 10.9, which is almost half a second faster than you, I wouldn't say you are one of the fastest. Also, this has nothing to do with titles. You won those 11 years ago...the fastest thing out there driving on the streets had 800HP. Fourth, I never claimed that I raced anything (even though I have). Knowledge of engineering, physics, DA, track conditions, power bands in N/A vs F.I. vs Supercharged vs Turbo cars, launching parameters, tire size, tire type, and finally, track prep. You seem to not have very good knowledge of any of this. If you did, you should know that a car that has picked up 80 RWHP, a better tune, leading to a better powerband, and most likely improved track conditions, can pick up 6-7 MPH and roll over 140. Stop comparing old school **** dude. No one cares about your worked motors with 150 shots from 10 years ago. The entire scope of racing has changed. Bacak then, a mid 9 in a fully streetable car was about the fastest in the world. :lmao: This guy is funny ahahahah
First of all we are talking GEN 2 where technology really has not advanced(never mind the fact that the 140 plus trap speed was CLAIMED to have happened 10 years ago )Your opinons are formulated from BEING AN ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK. ALL IN ALL YOU REALLY HAVE NO BUSINESS GIVING THEM since you PERSONALLY have never won a DAMN THING IN YOUR LIFE RACING A VIPER (if you know show much where are all your victorys to prove your points )THE TRAP SPEED OF OVER 140 was reported in a heresay manner (the CURRENT OWNER OF THE CAR has no actual hands on experiance with it to know how the car was configured that day (IF EITHER OF YOU HAD ANY hands on racing experiance you would realize TO ACHIEVE SUCH A TRAP SPEED ON PUMP GAS THRU THE MUFFLERS WITH ALL SUSPENSION COMPONENTS IN PLACE IS IMPOSSIBLE . As far as my Gen 4 the time of 11.3 at close to 130 is one of the best times ever (where is your Gen 4 time )

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not following this thread too close, but I'm just wondering how anyone with such horrible spelling and a CAPS lOcK obsession can be taken seriously? :dunno:
Since your nerw here last time i checked we were talking about racing Vipers not engaging in a spelling bee