What kind of stuff would you like to see?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know everyone is doing a great job at making everything happen, but during one of my daydreams I thought of a couple things that would make this the mother of all VOI's. Reason for making this post is that I know the people at the top are always doing their best to listen to us, though I know not everything is possible. Please feel free to add your own ideas.

- Like I already mentioned somewhere, a couple of stunt sequences from the movie Wanted recreated along with selling some cool merchandise
- Get all the winning GTS-R's plus the first 2 RT/10's (one located here in The Netherlands, the other in Switzerland) that participated in the Le Mans 24hrs together in a group for people to see and take pictures of, plus letting 'em rip around the track together
- Serial numbered visitor badges sporting a special design with a picture of everyone's Viper and a goodie bag full of seriously unique things
- Have model car manufacturer AutoArt make the neccessary adjustments to their upcoming SRT-C model to make both a 08 AND ACR including the special paints and appropriate wheels complete with special VOI 10 badging (with one ACR going to every person that ordered the real thing in their exact specifications due to their limited production numbers)

We can all wish for things can't we :smirk:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More activities for spouses and significant others. Many are not HYPER VIPER like we are. If fact some are luke warm and almost room temperature in regards to a "car". Plant tour? Proving ground driving? Rather be dead. Need excursions to non automobile related museums. Shopping malls. Strip Joints....Oops wrong list for wrong partner. You get the Idea. Oh bring a GF. Yeah then turn over the keys to the house,viper,bank accounts...... GTS Bruce

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beer chugging contest. :2tu: das Boot...

Maybe combine beer chugging with a donut eating contest. :dunno:

Maybe beer chugging and donut eating while drifting? :omg:

All on a closed circuit of course.

You must be registered for see images

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beer chugging contest. :2tu: das Boot...

Maybe combine beer chugging with a donut eating contest. :dunno:

Maybe beer chugging and donut eating while drifting? :omg:

All on a closed circuit of course.

Just make sure you turn the boot.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kicking a** of Chryslerbus people who might be in charge of closing CAAP...:spank:

Partying with our Viper friends until we drop :beer:

Celebrating the last and 10th VOI before the Vipership is :sinking:

and, wait till the :pigsfly:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did i read somewhere that we were going to the chrysler museum? if we are, here is what i would like to see. the last time we were at the museum, the '89 concept viper was very high and very far away on display. is there any way that the car can be brought down and opened up for us to look at for the VOI occasion? i for one would love to see the motor, the interior, the whole thing. pictures of this car, especially the interior and engine are very hard to find and i think it would be awesome if the viper nation could OOOH and AAAW over the details.

here is a pic i took this year under the hood. this car HAS TO BE fascinating to look at.

and here is a VERY RARE engine pic.

Last edited:

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any ideas for "Tech" Sessions?

Would anyone be interested in deep diving engineering of say the multitude of black boxes on the cars? PCM / BCM etc...

Obviously things like a ACR tuning session would be awesome...

Maybe a flash update booth? Get your car updated by the factory... no dealer trip? (Maybe that's not possible) Just a thought.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang