What kind of wheels are these?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if I am posting someone elses viper picture, but I must know what kind of wheels they are. I am pretty sure that they are iForged, but dont know what model. I have to say they are the best looking wheels on the Black SRT's that I have ever seen, and I MUST GET them :) Thanks guys. Also if it is someone's Viper on this forum, can you please post some more pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its just hard for me to tell with that angle. Are they the same as these, except the difference from 6 lugs to 5? They are again the iForged Classic Chromed.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right Luke, I just now noticed the badge on the middle, HRE Badge. Can barely tell when you zoom on that original picture. They are HRE 597R. If it was your choice, what ones would you go with?

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way they are nice, especially chrome. You didn't go with them? Why not? Right now they are my top choice.

razotuned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
iForged Classics

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes those sure are the ones. They do look just like the iForged Classics, the only visual difference is the HRE Badge, therefore those are HRE's. Are those 20" by 19" SSSSE YA? Want to sell yours ;)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HRE 547 R for certain.

Deep discounts for VCA members; Wheel trades accepted; Any future needed repairs done at dealer net-net-cost for PartsRack customers; PartsRack is HRE's #1 Viper Wheel Vendor, thanks.

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are alot of iFORGED wheels on Vipers out there. I know alot of guys on that other Viper site run them.

Good luck with your decision!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21