What should I expect to Dyno on a '94 RT?

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What should I expect to Dyno on a \'94 RT?

Does anyone have dyno results for a stock '94? I'm going to dyno mine and have a few mods and wondering what others have dyno'd. BTW, the only dyno close to me is a "Mustang Dynamometer". It is apparently conservative versus a Dynojet so if anyone has results on that kind of dynamometer that would be great. Thanks.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What should I expect to Dyno on a \'94 RT?

My 94 did 351 RWHP bone stock. I added tubes, filters, and Borla cat-back and did 390 RWHP!! Hope this helps....Kurt

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My 95 with filters, was 380RWHP/432TQ. Pull was right after an hour drive on a hot day in June, I dont know if that makes a difference.

Why are Vipers dynoed in 4th gear? Does the gear make a difference in the results? Will the numbers be different/lower/higher if the pull was in 3rd gear???

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Stock 95 with smooth tubes and K&N's, new plugs and wires, new fluids, and 15,000 miles on car....rear wheel numbers were 388HP/468 torque.

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some of these numbers may be a little optimistic, as you're only hearing about those that are proud of their cars. I've been following dyno questions for the last couple of years, and as the coordinator for my local club I believe that that 360 is about average. Be proud if you get over 370. If you're under 350, think about new filters or plug wires.
These are off a dyno-jet however.

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have not dynoed mine, but the time slip indicates a lot of power to be a Gen1. 11.85/120mph.
The mods are Tubes+K&N, Belanger headers and no cats.
The speed indicate more the 400rwhp..strange