Reaction score
puke.gif

Poor car!
frown.gif

James

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -RUNNR:
Please tell me that's a photoshop job!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotta believe that is real. The sun is hitting it just right.
You know, if it was completely dark outside, it probably wouldn't look that bad
supergrin.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

It does bear a slight resemblance to the paint job on the VCA Raffle Viper drawing...

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never thought there would ever be such a thing as a bad viper paint job, guess even a viper can be f*cked up by some determined rocket scientist, LOL

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny part the RESERVE is not met at $47K!! This guy not only painted the car while on LSD but he also set his reserve while on LSD!!
laugh.gif

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tiepilot:
The funny part the RESERVE is not met at $47K!! This guy not only painted the car while on LSD but he also set his reserve while on LSD!!
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was wondering how this hadn't been brought up...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the paint, but I got almost gotta cramp laughing at his price...That must be some heavy duty ******...

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys don't know serious style when you see it. That's the Cheech and Chong Special Edition, hellu fly homes!

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've never seen an ugly viper before, but I think this one qualifies as the first.
crying.gif
If he drops the price a little, okay, a lot, then maybe someone would buy it that wouldn't be trippin' and give the poor car it's dignity back by having it resprayed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang