WHAT?!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh, give us more than 34 minutes to answer. Roe makes some kind of kit that evens the pedals. But if your problem is side to side you should get used to it after a while and if you don't get used to it then ....well ...I don't know.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony is correct. The Roe clutch mod kit http://www.roeracing.com/index.html?token=137157087-802048459-828323899&A=4&B=Engine%20Performance
adjusts the clutch to the same height as the brake (cheap).
If you've got a problem with the space between the pedals you may be able to buy offset replacement pedals. If you've got a problem with the entire set of pedals being offset to one side of the driver's seat, then you just have to sit on the console when you drive.
wink.gif

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 96 R/T and a 97 coupe. I have no problem in the 96 but I have to take my shoes off in the 97 or my feet hit two pedal at a time. I have tried everything so I just take my shoes off.

S

SUN RA KAT

I wear size 15 wide shoes and have the Sean Roe clutch adjustment. If I wear athletic type shoes, then I have the problem you mentioned. I wear thin soled shoes like dress shoes and the problem with not enough foot room goes away.

Also, the custom North California Viper club Viper floor mat helps out a lot in foot placement - the heels of my shoes stay where I put them on the floor and don't slip around.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in Alabama...so we don't wear shoes here. ha!

I too think it would be nice to move the pedals to the right a bit.