whats a great deal for a new 06 srt coupe?

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Invoice on a 91k MSRP is 83k and change. 5k off of invoice is 78k. If you can get the dealer to give you some of his 2600 holdback...you could be around 76 and change. This is of course a striped coupe with 5 spokes at that MSRP...I am assuming. However...you won't get 5k off of invoice on the desirable colors anymore. Coupe stock is drying up fast.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they went down to 82 k black silver stripes 5 spoke wheels.thanks for your reply

Black cars are not easy to find anymore. You might press them to 79....

Black is one of the desirable colors right now.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper585 - the SRT guys said during yesterday's chat that all the coupes have been sold to dealers and that only a few 'verts remain unsold. It seems if you want an '06, you need to get moving because the good deals will be drying up soon.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
viper585 - the SRT guys said during yesterday's chat that all the coupes have been sold to dealers and that only a few 'verts remain unsold. It seems if you want an '06, you need to get moving because the good deals will be drying up soon.

Agreed. I have seen a slight bump in prices in the last week. I think the 5k off of invoice on some coupes is close to over...and the 10k off on some verts is coming to an end as well.

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 06' arrived the other day courtesy of Mike Robbins at Ringgold. Needless to say, it was a smoking deal. The color combo rocks my socks... :2tu:

MVC-007F.jpg

IMG_1615.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invoice on a 91k MSRP is 83k and change. 5k off of invoice is 78k. If you can get the dealer to give you some of his 2600 holdback...you could be around 76 and change. This is of course a striped coupe with 5 spokes at that MSRP...I am assuming. However...you won't get 5k off of invoice on the desirable colors anymore. Coupe stock is drying up fast.

Very well stated. I agree with the above statement.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 06' arrived the other day courtesy of Mike Robbins at Ringgold. Needless to say, it was a smoking deal. The color combo rocks my socks... :2tu:

MVC-007F.jpg

IMG_1615.JPG

Love that car. I went to Ringgold to look at the TT Red car...and I fell in love with the Copper/Black ...that is now your car. It almost changed my mind on the TT. There is only 1 Copper/black left unsold in the country.

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Agreed. I have seen a slight bump in prices in the last week. I think the 5k off of invoice on some coupes is close to over...and the 10k off on some verts is coming to an end as well.

I think the value will go up once all are sold. 08 may see alittle revsion as far as looks go, so that essentially makes our 06 coupes pretty darn rare :) .

Bat™

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. The Viper market is tightening up quickly. Coupes completly sold out of popular colors, Verts working through their backlog. The production line has been down for a while, so less reason for dealers to discount so heavy.

Congratulation on those that got a smokin' deal recently. Dodge is bringing production more closely in line with demand. Dealers making some profit on the cars now.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sure is nice to see even the eBay coupes are finding good homes. Much fewer cars listed now and prices being bid higher than just a couple of weeks ago. I guess those who own them by now are keeping their cars instead of flipping them quickly like we saw earlier this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456