What's it worth?

Scotty B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What\'s it worth?

Hey guys,

getting ready to sell off my 01 ACR and wonder what the market is on it...

2001 Viper GTS ACR 13k miles
<ul type="square">[*]Ballenger headers
[*]delrin bushings
[*]Fidanza flywheel
[*]custom welded 6 point cage
[*]Kirky road race seat dr. side
[*]Ultrashield or Teamtech 5 point harness
[*]VEC1 tuner
[*]1 set 12" f &amp; 13" r CCW's
[*]1 set 10" f &amp; 11" r CCw's
[*]Blue w/silver stripes
[*]T1 and VRL log book
[*]Stainless brake lines
[*]A/C, Radio removed
[*]Never been hit
[*]Noligy wires (sp?)
[*]ran 1:06's at PIR in T1 qualifying trim before headers and flywheel
[/list]

Not a concour car but looks like a million bucks from 20 feet away. Car has 13 total races on it all its life. Paint is nice for the most part, front bumper is blasted a little, has a new windshield and some deep scratches on the passenger side roof about 8" long x 3" from a tire dropping out of a rack.

I have more and better pictures if anybody wants them but just want to get an idea of what is't worth for now so I know what to ask...

The super sad part is right now it's a shitload faster than my SRT10 T1 car due in part to the 40% freekin restrictor the rocket scientists came up with at SCCA :rolleyes:

It made 438rwhp and 483tq

What's it worth?

You must be registered for see images

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s it worth?

Used race cars (with full cages....) don't bring street car prices. And it's not particularly competitive in T1, and there are few places to race it... $50K for the right buyer as a super safe DE car.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s it worth?

I should have asked it needs to/or can be converted back to stock. I assumed it could and with the exception of the paint, would be a good car back on the street. If it is a full race car, price is going to be lower. You know what they say about opinions........................ :D :D