What's my car worth?

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What\'s my car worth?

99 non ACR GTS, bone stock with a few minor improvements, 11,000 miles, silver with no stripes, a few chin chips, perfect interior.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s my car worth?

I am looking at a stock red 99 GTS right now with +-2K miles that is showroom perfect in the mid 40's soooo somewhere in that range or lower would be my guess depending on your "improvements"

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am looking at a stock red 99 GTS right now with +-2K miles that is showroom perfect in the mid 40's soooo somewhere in that range or lower would be my guess depending on your "improvements"

You always find good cars at good prices! :)

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You always find good cars at good prices! :)

so do you kind sir. :D ;)

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know a guy that just sold a silver '98 GTS with 33K for $45K. He said he had several people were interested at that price. Sold in 2 months.

Therefore, I would shoot for +/- $50K. The market seems really stong for silver or silver/blue. I can't imagine giving away any mint GTS with low miles for low 40's (regardless of color), but I guess there's a sucker born every minute. That, or they panic after the car doesn't sell in 2 weeks and give it away. 50 Thousand dollar used cars don't sell overnight, be patient.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Personally, I think Silver/Blue is the best looking GTS. I'd go for at least $50k