whats the best exhaust system for a GTS

ViperVenom523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the best/loudest sounding exhaust system for a GTS?

oh and i will buy from partsrack because i know thats the first thing someone will say, also i checked out the site and liked what i saw :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That obviously depneds on your taste. Go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and check out some of the videos. Since that question is asked so often (use the search option at the top of the page) there are quite a few videos featuring diferent exhaust systems. And ... of course, they all sound different according to if it's supercharged or turbo'd, what kind of supercharger (Roe or the turbo type Paxton), rpms, headers, cam, heads, etc. etc. Even the tune makes a difference to the sound types. All the aftermarket options seem to be popular however, and with 500 cubic inches and 3" exhaust, they're all loud and proud! Call Jonb at parts rack, Roe Racing or browse through the site sponsors and call the one closest to you.

Ted

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd recommend going to a local Viper Club meet and talking to the folks about what their set-ups are, then listening to them when they start up, idle and rev. As badass as some cars sound online, it's nothing compared to what they sound like in person. "Loud" isn't always the best option, especially if there is a lot of cabin drone. It may sound cool when you fire it up, but if you're on any kind of cruise you may have to wear earplugs (don't laugh...I know guys here that do it!).

Get out, meet some of the VCA people and listen to what they have and what they have to say!

Side note: this is the best-sounding exhaust demo I've heard online... Corsa Performance

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend a full Belanger system too! I've previously had numerous combos but Nothing compairs to Lou's exhaust...

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My vote is for RandomTech. I find it is the go between for a Borla or Corsa. It has the rumble without the drone and doesn't sound as European as the Corsa.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd recommend going to a local Viper Club meet and talking to the folks about what their set-ups are, then listening to them when they start up, idle and rev. As badass as some cars sound online, it's nothing compared to what they sound like in person. "Loud" isn't always the best option, especially if there is a lot of cabin drone. It may sound cool when you fire it up, but if you're on any kind of cruise you may have to wear earplugs (don't laugh...I know guys here that do it!).

Get out, meet some of the VCA people and listen to what they have and what they have to say!

Side note: this is the best-sounding exhaust demo I've heard online... Corsa Performance

Jason is right on. I have Randon Tech High Flow Cats and Corsa 3" exhaust and it sounds unbelievably awesome. No drone whats so ever too. I would not get anything but Corsa's for my car. :2tu: Give Jon B a call, I am sure he can help you out.

Oh, and to answer Jons question, it is Zaino. :2tu: :lmao: ;)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what is the best/loudest sounding exhaust system for a GTS?

oh and i will buy from partsrack because i know thats the first thing someone will say, also i checked out the site and liked what i saw :)

Partsrack? Who's partsrack? :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang