Whats this 95 RT/10 worth?

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not doing the trade, Steve said no, then I must listen, had to think about it still, but going to take everyones advice. I really want an srt10 but it will be probably towards the end of summer when I can afford one.

sell the vette and look for a clean viper, there's a 94 or 95 close to me in Michigan with about 50,000 miles on it, he says its very clean and has clear title, new tires, he said he'll take $20,000. If it's as clean as he says I think $20,000 is a good price.

I am interested in this, is it on Craigslist or where can I find it?

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am no expert but just reading what everyone here is saying sounds good to me. Walk away and just start looking for one better with no issues. The market still makes it possible to get a good deal. I would be afraid of a salvage title too since it will be harder to sell later. I hope you find a good one with a straight up title. Pass this one up and you won't be sorry later. Get what you really want.Be patient until one comes along and is really what you want.MHO...Good luck!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:That poor poor Viper. Makes me sad to see a Viper in that condition. This clown must have driven her in the snow and salt. There should be a law against this guy being allowed to own a Viper.:buttkick::hit::curse:

You would of thought if you are going to sell a car you might try and at least make it presentable.:smirk:

jckrieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there must be a rule that salvage title cars MUST have terrible looking engine bays.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I'd give him your Vette and he give you 5k and what's left of the Viper!
That car is a parts car

:nono: this car probably took a nice front impact, that's why he got the gen 2 hood. No matter what kind of deal you get on this car at the end of the day you're probably not gonna be happy with this particular vehicle. I do agree this is a parts car and you're probably not wanting to sit around and wait 2 or more years to part it out and hopefully get your money back. :dunno:

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My uncle just bought this viper for way less than 18k, he is on his way back home now, will let you all know how it is. He says it runs and drives like a new car

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$14k, thats prutty good, I think he got a good deal, I wouldn't of paid anymore then that. Send some pix out once you get it back in shape.

I'm in the same boat almost. I picked up a '95 last month, from a guy that didn't care about the car. But mine doesn't appear to be as bad as this one.

Good luck!

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Wish I would have know he would have done $14k, I would have bought it and used it as my Autocross car :/ but its all good because I am slowly starting my search for a CLEAN TITLE gen 3

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4