Whats with the Clown Shoe?

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell him go go back to the Tuppeware party....

Lauri

Hahaha, that's what you say, I used to have a Vette and am still on the Corvette Forum, they try to put us down with the "clownshoe" comments.

Lauri I coined the "tupperware" comment years ago, they hate that :2tu:

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE the shape of a clown shoe. That's why I own the car. When guys say that to me I reply "Yea..that's why I bought the car." After all, they have a car that looks like nothing special....a Corvette. (I am now laughing)
It's now time to put your foot INTO the clown shoe and remind them that they are driving a mass appeal cheap Chevy.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a viper with the friggin doors ripped off of the car looks 100 times better then a vette any day of the week and will out perform one any day as well

joegolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last fall I was talking to a guy on the golf course about cars and he said that he thought the viper looked like a "constpated" clown shoe. He did not know at this time that i owned a viper. On the 18th hole my brother in law said that we should take the snake out to dinner, the look an the guys face was priceless! He tries to appologise, but it was to late he already looked like a fool.

OP
OP
S

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are great!! That’s some funny stuff but I have a good one for you. Today I was running around town with my beautiful wife when we pulled up to a stop light and guess who was next to me. Captain doorstop, he gave me a look and started revving his motor. I got the biggest smile on my face and my wife said KICK HIS AS*! When the light turned I went and he staled it! I was laughing so hard when I looked up he had pulled into a parking lot to hide. How sweet it was. I can’t wait to see him again.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A long time ago, someone told me that my GTS sounded like his mother's airconditioner. It didn't annoy me at all. I thanked him politely and was actually amused at his statement. People have strange ways of expressing their jealousy.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photoshop some headlights on the shoe.

I revved the Snake at a local bar late Saturday night and heard a comment "you ain't got nuthin" from behind me. I turned around and said "compared to you? I guess you're right!" He was getting in a Cavalier!

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my next door neighbor has a new z06 and every time he pulls in the driveway I ask him when is he going to give his mama her car back..lol

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a nice picture of a black Viper with white stripes
and below a picture of a solid black Viper

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang