Wheel decision (photoshop needed please)

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone please help me. I want to get some wheels for my 05 copperhead and really cant decide. I would like to know if anyone would be so kind to photoshop some wheels on the copperhead or any gen 3 for that matter. I cant decide between the HRE 890R's and the 895R's, 20 inches all the way around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I could do a SO SO chop of this.....But I think you want the resident expert to do the job.

Looking at both wheels I would go with the 895R's. They just look classier to me.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find the expert?

I have a friend,that has a friend, that knows someone, who may be able to help find him.
Seriously though, He posts as Austin here and on Viperalley. Its time consuming from what Ive heard. Id probably start by looking at all the good pics in the members gallery.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its me, but I have one problem doing this chop for the poster that I dont care to discuss in public.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Austin,

I know what you mean...

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are you guys talking about?

Ok, I'll say it. You've come on here more then a few times asking for a PS to be done. I've always stepped up and done it for you, but you never come back to the thread to check it and or say thanks. Im not going to waste my time this go-round.

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a while back i had a big problem with logging on to this websight.
my pswd would never take and i could not log in for about 2 or 3 months. I never intentionally neglected to show appreciation. I am sorry I made you feel as though your talent was not appreciated.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a while back i had a big problem with logging on to this websight.
my pswd would never take and i could not log in for about 2 or 3 months. I never intentionally neglected to show appreciation. I am sorry I made you feel as though your talent was not appreciated.

send him a C-note, and you will be back in his gracies again

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think Austin needs to have Paypal set up. Need a PS, send hime $5,10 etc, maybe get in on a group buy.lol I never knew much about PS, but im slowly learning from word of mouth ,that its ALOT of work. I dont know Austin personally, but he always steps up. So he must spend alot of his own time. Thats worth something. His PS work makes me always wonder if its real or PS. He's that good.

Ive been wanting to see a Copperhead lowered on stock wheels, just with stock sidewinder wheels in Satin black. Rather then bother him, you can do some searching and you can find alot. And imagination goes al long ways. But any wheel you put on is probably going to look great.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I set up a Paypal a long time ago just for that. ;) Thing is, most dont want to pay, they just want it for free. So I quit doing PS's.

OP
OP
B

Billy The Kidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am willing to pay for his talents... i took photoshop in college years ago and know that it is tedious and time consuming. I would do it myself except i dont have the program anymore. Again, Austin, sorry for making it seem like it may have so send me a link and hopefully we can do business.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am willing to pay for his talents... i took photoshop in college years ago and know that it is tedious and time consuming. I would do it myself except i dont have the program anymore. Again, Austin, sorry for making it seem like it may have so send me a link and hopefully we can do business.

You have a PM.