Wheel info for '99

WilBriK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheel info for \'99

Does anyone have the wheel specs for a '99 RT/10 handy?

I'm looking at aftermarket wheels and need to know what spec range there is.

Wheel dimensions = 17" x ??" - 20" x ??"
Bolt circle = 6 x ?"
Offset = ?"

I need to know so they don't rub, etc.

Also, is there any advantage to SMALLER wheels, aside from being lighter (assuming all else is equal)?

Thanks.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Wheel info for \'99

Well, your options for after market rims for the Viper are pretty limited. You can only put ?x10 and ?x13 on a Viper. If you do any other size, it wont fit. Most people go with 19's if they upgrade rims. HRE has a new R seires that would look awesome in 18's. HRE has the biggest selection of styles. Forgeline makes the VR1 which is made specifically for the Viper. They are also a few pounds lighter then the stock rims. Now, there are 20's out there made by StarTech but, they are VERY exspensive. HRE also makes 20's that are a little cheaper then the StarTechs. So, the style and size is up to you. The width is pretty much set in stone (10in front-13in the rear). I think the StarTech rims are 11in in the front. But, most people dont go with 11in in width for the front.

Austin

racewheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ccw also has one piece forged 19's in a number of styles for the viper for 2800 a set, will post pics tomoroww.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I see no reason why 10s and 13s for width are a must. There is plenty of room to go wider in the front and back. In the back its pointless since even 13's are more than big enough for the largest rubber made, but in the front you should be able to run 12's. Right?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont think that is correct people run 12's at the track, which means you can fit 12's.