Wheel spacers

Flames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've searched on the forums but couldnt find the right info. I wanna order 1 inch spacers for the rear wheels on my GTS. I think the fitment would be good, but my question is, will I have to cut the oem studs to make it fit?

You must be registered for see images attach

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put 3/4 on the rear of my 08 SRT coupe. Fit well. NO cutting of the studs. With the H spoke wheels they already were pre drilled so the excess of the stock studs slid into the back of the wheel. I had to drill them out slightly larger, but they made for a great guide. And now if I want to pull the spacers and put it back to stock it won't be an issue.

Depending on what wheels are on your GTS you may want to pop a wheel off and see.

-Tim

OP
OP
F

Flames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I do not want to cut the studs. If theres no way to avoid cutting them, I wont order the spacers.

Here is a pic of my car:
You must be registered for see images

Anybody know if these wheels have place for the oem studs? If not ill just check myself lol

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they do my 1996 gts wheels have them and i have sidewinder on my car now with 1" spacers on car now with no trouble!

Tail lights

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your in luck, I just looked at my stock wheels that are identical to yours. they have depressions that are .570 deep. you realize spacing out your back wheels will only make your viper understeer even more.

OP
OP
F

Flames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yay! Thanks for the info guys! I'll order these, cant wait to put these on!

For the understeer, I dont really mind I don't do track racing, it's a street car only.
Thanks Viperclub!