Wheels Repolished Price

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stopped down at USA Wheels in NJ to talk to Dom about my wheels.To repair the curb rash on the front 2,strip all 4,polish all 4 inside and outside,seal, mount my 4 new PS2's and road force balance $1000.00 total. I think that's a pretty damm good price how about you !!!!!
Decided since it's a VOI9 I wanted to keep it as stock as possible and not really crazy about the chrome look.

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at the following wheel pic. This is from an 06 car with 5K miles. Any idea how it got this way?

Since I live in Jersey, these guys sound like the right shop for the job.

I've attached pics...

Attachments

• wheelDSC01173.jpg
    wheelDSC01173.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 42
  • WheelDSC01174.jpg
    WheelDSC01174.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 38

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's corrosion under the clear coat. Typical for northern vehicles. Road salt the culprit most likely. Will need to be scuffed/stripped, re polished, then cleared (optional)
-chip

V

Venomiss

Stopped down at USA Wheels in NJ to talk to Dom about my wheels.To repair the curb rash on the front 2,strip all 4,polish all 4 inside and outside,seal, mount my 4 new PS2's and road force balance $1000.00 total. I think that's a pretty damm good price how about you !!!!!
Decided since it's a VOI9 I wanted to keep it as stock as possible and not really crazy about the chrome look.

Be sure and take some before and after pictures for everyone please.
How soon are you getting them done?

OP
OP
R

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm dropping them off on Saturday January the 9th.Dom the owner said I should be picking them up no later then Saturday the 23rd. I'll take before and after pictures and post them. Also if you pay cash they won't charge you any tax.

Roffle Waffle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hell, I'd sell my 18" polished oem wheels for $2k... they're pretty much perfect.

PM me if interested

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21