When will Gen II values REBOUND

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it were a G or a Murci, I would agree with you, but a couple of my friends had the VT and they turned out to be a maintence nightmare.
Don't know too much about the Lambos but what I do know is from what I have been told which has been stated here before. Expensive to own and operate with high maintenance. And repairs or parts??? :omg: FUGGETABOUTIT!! But, If you can afford one you most likely don't care. All you have to do if it needs service is "TRY" and find a certified mechanic or trailer it many miles or states!! Cool looking cars none the less! :2tu: And to stay on topic, my GenII has been going up in value every time I drive it!!! :drive:

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the old Lambos too but you gotta remember this IS a Viper site where the opinions are a little bit biased.
Ron

Of course, I understand that. Still funny to see some people so reluctant to admit there are other kick ass sports cars out there.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are other sports cars out there that out ass kick the viper! period

:usa:

You are right. Just like everything else... If you are smart, there is always someone else who is smarter. If you are strong, there is always someone else who is stronger, and on and on and on... I love the Viper, but sorry to some of you who think it is the "king" of the muscle/sports car world... It is among them, but there will always be something that comes along that takes its place and moves it down the list. That's life. And if you hold it for 20 years it may go up in value, but I doubt it does something like the Hemi Cuda and some other Mopars did as far as increase in prices. Too many variables. Drive the damn thing and have fun with it. It's a car, not an investment. :drive::drive::drive:

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will tell you that in my opinion the gen 2 GTS are going to be worth more than all other vipers way down the line.

so can you still pick up a super nice clean no stories gts for under 35k with low miles still?

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If value is measured in smiles per mile than mine has gained value since the day I bought I bought it. :D

For you "investors" I say whatever. If you want automotive gold, buy an Auburn, Cord, or Studebaker. Cars that go for big bucks these days are (generally) 40+ years old. So... I would say that if you let 40 years pass and keep your Viper hermetically sealed in a climate controlled bubble, you will get well over $100k for it.

Or you could just drive it and enjoy it... :drive: