Where Are The 98 GTS-R Cars?

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very curious about these cars. There are 2 for sale in the classifieds. Both under 1000 miles. Both around $100,000. Has anyone ever driven one? Is the ACR basically the same car? Do they have the same roll cage as the Orca cars?
How much were they brand new?

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GT2s are the same car as the 98 GTS Except: 460HP instead of 450HP, smooth tubes, K&Ns, GT2 interior package, special 18" wheels and tires, ground effects, wing, decals, numbered name plate, special paint, and a very cool delivery package which included; pictures of the individual drivers who won LeMans signed by each driver, a special car cover with the number of the car embroidered across the front, charcoal drawing prints numbered 001 through 100 to match the car, and a camera also numbered 001-100 containing undeveloped film of that car being built at CAAP.
It was like Christmas morning when I opened up this way to cool package................. Thanks Dodge
Dan Vargus/GT2-001

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Dan, correct me if I am wrong. You have car # 001? That is way cool.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have GT2-001, I also am very fortunate to own a Blue and White 97 RT/10 (501 HP 537 RWTQ) and a World challenge Speedvision Viper. All of us that own Vipers are very lucky.
P.S. No the only stock Vipers with adjustible Shocks are the ACRs.
Ceow Dan Vargus/GT2-001