Where are the other 27 Sapphire ACRs?

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking through the IVR for info. There were 28 monotone Sapphire ACRs built. How many are here on the VCA? How would I find out if any came to Canada?

Roll call.....:bounce:

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey No Worm, don't have a monotone sapphire ACR but I did just pick up a 2001 sapphire/silver stripe ACR with 5000km, original Canadian car. I live 15 min NW of Balzac, small world eh.
You must be registered for see images

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK you two....join the VCA together and come with us next year....
pages 4 & 5 have the pictures from our cruise to Jasper. Simply beautiful. Enjoy!:2tu:

Uh, oh. Does this mean it's on and I didn't know?! lol!
I guess that I should start thinking about planning it for next year. If there's any interest, that is...:D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be there next year, attended Revelstoke this year. Had a great time. Search Revelstoke Rally for those pics.

Have a daughter living in Airdrie.

Sharp looking car! Bought mine in Aug and now have added 10,000mi. to the odometer. Put 9,000mi. on my 98 GTS this year before July 15th. With a little effort and a lot of joy, you can fix that low mileage.

Ted

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey No Worm, don't have a monotone sapphire ACR but I did just pick up a 2001 sapphire/silver stripe ACR with 5000km, original Canadian car. I live 15 min NW of Balzac, small world eh.
You must be registered for see images

Must be the car from KULU. You're in Crossfield right? I was looking at that car seriously and then one day it was gone. I know it is sweet.

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking through the IVR for info. There were 28 monotone Sapphire ACRs built. How many are here on the VCA? How would I find out if any came to Canada?

Roll call.....:bounce:
Agentf1 has done some research on Sapphire cars and so has GTSREDDOG . They might be able to help you.Wasn't there a recall on plain Sapphire cars to stripe them:dunno: Striped Sapphire ACR's are the fastest:drive:

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little-known VCA fact: ALL Sapphire ACRs came from the factory with stripes.....we just blew them OFF with our speed!!