Where can I buy an airbox like this?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Scott at Vipers by Elite(813)294-9886, his is cheaper, better, fits well, pulls in more fresh air. And if you don't buy his he has probably got a stack of these out back from people trading them in on his units!
Steve

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

That is a He nness ey carbon fibre airbox. It fits just fine and pulls in more air than anyone elses and does not transfer heat like other boxes made out of alum. I can't tell you where to get it in this post because the mods will delete my response. Maybe you can get the Canadian trash mouth to put his money where his mouth is and get you one from that stack out back for free that his buddy at Elite has. I notice from his signature he does not have the airbox he is recommending but he does have some euro trash cars that don't impress me either. If he does not come through and you want contact info. for John H. send me a PM and I'll respond with phone number.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Devil Dog Doo,
You are quite a simpleton aren't you?
Notice in my sig that I do have the cold air box, can you read?
Is an 03 SRT10 a euro trash car?

Steve

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
edmon ton of $hit,
No.
Make up your mind whether it is elite or vipermed ( who copied the Henn ess ey rear diffuser ). I guess it will make it that much easier to get Fiorano a free discarded He nn essey carbon fibre airbox. BTW, check the temperature of that cold (really hot) air your sucking into your engine from that metal airbox.
Yes, it's a mercedes.

Reaction score
Sheeesh, just answer the guy's question and be done with it!! Take your personal stuff to e-mail please. I am sure we could grab 20 cars, fit them with each kind of air intake there is out there, and each one would get different results....it is all a matter of what YOU like on your car AND works best on your car. Thank you for listening, and please note I do not endorse any one product....except one that I like and works best for me....whoever may produce it. :)

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
H. had a company called Factory Ten Composites in Oklahoma mold these boxes. I have one and it looks fabulous, as well as adds high end speed. I don't know if Factory Ten can sell them direct, or if they have a non-compete agreement with H.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can add a little to this...

Factory Ten no longer sells them. Unsure if they produce them still or not but I've been in contact with them via someone the past few weeks and they have no more left.

H. does not sell them anymore either.

You will most likely have to find one used like mentioned above.

While on the subject - can someone please post pics/impressions of the Vipers by Elite airbox?

OP
OP
F

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how much did they sell for originally? And lastly, anyone have one for sale?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They originally sold for $1200. I won mine in a raffle. It was kindly donated by J H. It took me a while to get it delivered but it is an awesome looking airbox. I can't tell you whether it is any better functionally.

Bob K

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any body dyno this airbox over stock or k&n filters? What was is the gain? Better be 20rwph for that $$ lol.

fearsuch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what should I have to pay for a unit like this? and what could Scott at Vipers by Elite charge?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1200 is ridicules. In fact, half that is ridicules. If anyone has one for less than half email me. I'm interested but not crazy.