Where cani get clear side markers

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dowes anyone know where i cant get me some cler side markers.

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******].....39 bucks for 2 pieces of plastic. civic ones are like 5 bucks. and shipping to canada is more then the bloody cost of the markers. what a rip

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******].....39 bucks for 2 pieces of plastic. civic ones are like 5 bucks. and shipping to canada is more then the bloody cost of the markers. what a rip

Seems like we heard this from Inferno last night lol. But yeah, these lights do have a hellafied Viper tax markup on them. Since I'm such a nice guy, if you want to PayPal me the $$, I'll buy them and ship them to you so you dont have to pay the jacked up Candian duty taxes, etc. Then you can just PayPal me the $5 or so it'll cost to ship to Canada. I'm doing the same for Inferno if you want a reference before PayPaling a stranger almost $60 :) .

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Seems like we heard this from Inferno last night lol. But yeah, these lights do have a hellafied Viper tax markup on them. Since I'm such a nice guy, if you want to PayPal me the $$, I'll buy them and ship them to you so you dont have to pay the jacked up Candian duty taxes, etc. Then you can just PayPal me the $5 or so it'll cost to ship to Canada. I'm doing the same for Inferno if you want a reference before PayPaling a stranger almost $60 :) .

It's true, he is a good man. :D

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah thanks d00d. i really appriciate it. im gonna shop around and see if there is any cheaper prices. ill come to u when i cant find any lol. does anyone have any pics of the clear side markers?

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant i get this [******] in canada. why does canada have to be so ****** when it comes to theese kind of things. lol
any pics of the markers?

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry bud i meant to say pics of the markers on the car. se what it looks like

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry bud i meant to say pics of the markers on the car. se what it looks like

how much hav yu had to dwink tooday maaaan. :laugh: . You will not find proper clears anywhere else on the continent. Yes they are the only ones you can get them from, hence the preposterous mark-up.