Where is the Fall edition of Viper Magazine?

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALL 2003 members WILL get 4 magazines... as the publisher IS responsible for fulfilling their subscription obligation.

The delay will be "fixed" by next issue (the FALL issue is on its' way to your mailboxes .... which has been updated with the latest Viper info), the next issue (winter) is in the works and shortly will be at the printer for printing and distribution.

yeah and the check is in the mail, and I promise not to *** in your mouth.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was being funny or trying to be anyway. The magazine is not in my opinion written for the Viper owner that is looking for performance or in depth tech articles.

It is written for the general public almost to the point of being a happy Saturn picnic magazine. Would I buy it off of the shelf in a store, no.

As a matter of fact I'd like for the VCA to have a check box on the club membership renewal form to either include the magazine for the year at one price or opt out of getting the magazine with a lower renewal price.

Even if it was $1 savings I'd save the $1.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe -- Don't jump on Dean, the comments expressed have broad support in the VCA community and they should be dealt with quickly and openly.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, hopefully this will be one of many topics discussed at the upcoming National meeting this weekend (National officers and Zone Directors). I know I have polled the Kansas City members about what they like and don't like about the magazine, club, etc. I have passed that along to the Powers That Be, for what it is worth.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, there is a point that has merit here. Peter-Red GTS has a number of good suggestions...especially in his third paragraph. Specific technical, racing, and general informational articles for the RT, GTS, SRT, and Comp. Coupe and looking at the competition could be healthy for the magazine and the Viper community. Sometimes I think the magazine is just too generic and not specific to the Viper community. Money made on this magazine on sale to the general public at bookstores, I sure is nominal. I hope this thread is used to improve the quality of the magazine...we should keep an open mind.

S

SUN RA KAT

I'd like to see more technical articles and more articles on Viper get togethers instead of thinly disguised ads.

In other words - PUT SOME MEAT ON THE BONE!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are you VCA members going to see the books for 2003? When you get a look, you can see all the money you saved by not paying for and mailing four issues in 2003.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's such a crappy magazine why all the crying about it not showing up?

I like it so hurry the #$%^&* up and send it.

'nuff said.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a note that the Fall issues just went out and the Winter issues will be out in late Feb.

NCVCA, I think people are just looking for something they paid for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96