Where is the Washington State Viper Forum??

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I don't see the Washington State Viper Forum listed, and when I try to link to it from our local site, I get this:
" ruckdr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
My account is fine, other forums work as evidenced by this post.
Thanks,
Later,

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renton must be up near Seattle?

I live in Tri-Cities, WA in Richland.

Nice looking Viper!!!

I own a 2001 GTS Sapphire/Silver
Trying to get Viper Owner back up under my name.

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to get Viper Owner back up under my name.
Try no more. ;) I got your PM and will get you what you need. Many thanks!

Chris

PS. Will go check the settings on the Washington Forum (know it is still there) and see if we have it set to "bar ruckdr" like we do some others... :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I don't see the Washington State Viper Forum listed, and when I try to link to it from our local site, I get this:
" ruckdr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
My account is fine, other forums work as evidenced by this post.
Thanks,
Later,

FIXED! http://forums.viperclub.org/forumdisplay.php?f=202

Note that VCA members are the only ones that can post there, while everybody else can browse (that way you can send it to your non-VCA friends to read). NOW GO VOTE FOR "LOVE IT" on that first poll! :D

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All,

I don't see the Northern California Viper Forum listed, and when I try to link to it from our another site, I get this:
" KepRght, you N00B what are you doing??

This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You dont have a Northern California forum, because your user account does not have sufficient privileges to do that.
  2. If you think you are not a n00b, the administrator may have disabled your account, or your PM may have been ignored. Quiet down. "
My account is OK i guess, other forums work as evidenced by this post.
Thanks,
Later,

Anthony :D :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, you must be as blind as ruckdr...

http://forums.viperclub.org/forumdisplay.php?f=206

:D

All,

I don't see the Northern California Viper Forum listed, and when I try to link to it from our another site, I get this:
" KepRght, you N00B what are you doing??

This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You dont have a Northern California forum, because your user account does not have sufficient privileges to do that.
  2. If you think you are not a n00b, the administrator may have disabled your account, or your PM may have been ignored. Quiet down. "
My account is OK i guess, other forums work as evidenced by this post.
Thanks,
Later,

Anthony :D :D