WHERE TO BUY A COUPE?

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thining seriously about getting the new coupe, a blue and white one, as long as it has the wheels that are pictured on the red one in the NY auto show, but no one seems to know where to get them or how much they are or anything. I wanna twin turbo the thing also maybe. but to start with, where can I get or order one? my email is [email protected]

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the first spot at one of the largest Dodge dealerships in the country. It might be for sale.

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can't help on where to get one but stumbled across this pic
You must be registered for see images

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Seems to be a loaded question for someone who's screename is vipersrt-10.

First and foremost. You've come to the right place, as THIS website will surely be the first place to receive information regarding when, and how, the coupe orders will be taken.

As far as WHO to go to and place an order (or place a "pre-order"); As usual, please consider the very active Viper friendly dealers that sponsor this site, and/or donate time/events to our VCA:

Hope I don't miss any (in alphabetical order):

Buhler, Roanoke, Tator, Woodhouse

Here's a link to our site sponsors:

http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_comm_sponsors.htm

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigCarrot, please make sure you don't get your hopes too high. Back in 2001 I put down $5K to be number two for an SRT-10 at a large east coast dealer. Then the certificate program was announced and I was promptly at the very bottom of the long list. The dealer couldn't honor the promise of being 'number 2' (no jokes please) and thankfully it was their screw up so they sent the $5K (supposed to be non-refundable) back to me and I bought through Woodhouse.

OP
OP
V

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't help on where to get one but stumbled across this pic
You must be registered for see images

-i dont like the wheels on the blue one, the wheels on the red/white look better to me, wonder which ones are going to come on the car

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather