Where to buy Corsa Track Exhaust and Cat by-pass pipes?

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for my Silver Mamba Snake to arrive as was wondering where would be the best place to buy (dollar wise) the Corsa Track exhaust and perhaps buy Cat by-pass pipes as well.

I understand by replacing the stock muffler with the Corsa, you also eliminate a lot of heat the comes into the car? If that's so, then I want it for that and performance/sound.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my Corsa exhaust and Random hi flows from Jon B. Good price. I think you can have any competent muffler place fab up some pipes if you don't want cats. But IMHO the cats are not very restrictive to begin with. So why deal with egg smell coming from the sides of your car.....

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The RT cats with the Corsa Track got rid of the heat prob
but were too loud IMO so I added a CCI 3 disk insert at the
trailing edge of the cat, better sound and I do not need
ear plugs any more.

Herc

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the RT cats with the Corsa as well...at first I thought it was too loud but I'm actaully enjoying it a lot now!!
Ricky

OP
OP
M

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my Corsa exhaust and Random hi flows from Jon B. Good price. I think you can have any competent muffler place fab up some pipes if you don't want cats. But IMHO the cats are not very restrictive to begin with. So why deal with egg smell coming from the sides of your car.....

Thanks!! Does Jon B. have a website or a phone #? Also, it seems as if the RT Cats are kind of popular as well. Would Jon B. have those as well? I'll definately go with hi flows. Don't want the egg smell.

Herc and Stricky, thanks for your input as well. I guess Jon B. would have the best price for the Corsa Track? Definately sounds as the RT cats are the way to go. Now, I just need to know how to get in contact with Jon B..