Which wheels in 19": CCWs Sp600s, or Iforged Astras

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got HREs 545Rs now with the MTs Drag Radials in the back. Considering going 19s with road racing tires all around.
I'm a little undecided about the two choices listed above.
I would go full polished in 19" all around.
What do you guys think?
thanks!

Car with HREs 545rs in 18 (old pic)
You must be registered for see images attach

CCWs

Iforged

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my SP600's, but I wouldn't go 19's all the way around for road race tires. I'd go 18's all the way around or the 18/19 combo that I have. Polished are a PITA to keep clean BTW.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume its for the look and for street purposes. I like the Iforged because I like the bling of the fasteners all around. If you're going to track it, go 18's as stated earlier......the tire options (and cost) are much better.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My vote, SP 600.
IMG_2363.jpg

CRJ7539edit.jpg

CandCEdit.JPG

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of those 2, I vote SP600. Astras aren't enough change from your HRE. If you want that look for track wheels, I'd keep the 18s you have for better tire selection. This is assuming you weren't planning to keep the existing setup as-is and add a full set of road race wheels/tires.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've owned both wheels on my Viper. The CCW's are lighter than the Astras. My HRE P40's are lighter than both.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW SP600 end of debate...

OP
OP
V

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCW SP600 end of debate...

I like the center caps in the picture.
I'm going 19s for looks, and the tires for handling and traction, I'm tired of the feel the MTs give me at 100 or so mph.

How do you guys feels about the SP 600 one piece design, it does not look "cheap" when compared to a 3 piece wheel? They do look nice in pictures, I'm talking about when you stand next to the car in person.

I can always keep mine and do the hoosiers A6s in 18, they used to hook like MOFOS!, I think the A6s in 19 will give some traction away, but I can always get some 345s MnH in 18s if I feel like going on kill mode...

thanks for the replies!!!

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my Iforged wheels for the SP600's and like them much better than 3 piece wheels. I don't think they look cheap at all, in pictures or in person.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some Iforged Areo's I'm considering selling 19x10 and 19x13. Black with polished lips, they will clear BBK's. They have PS2's on them.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the center caps in the picture.
I'm going 19s for looks, and the tires for handling and traction, I'm tired of the feel the MTs give me at 100 or so mph.

How do you guys feels about the SP 600 one piece design, it does not look "cheap" when compared to a 3 piece wheel? They do look nice in pictures, I'm talking about when you stand next to the car in person.

I can always keep mine and do the hoosiers A6s in 18, they used to hook like MOFOS!, I think the A6s in 19 will give some traction away, but I can always get some 345s MnH in 18s if I feel like going on kill mode...

thanks for the replies!!!

I get a lot of compliments on the CCW's in person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte