White Mamba Owners! (pics please)

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rx,
Here are a couple pics of one of our club member's White Mamba.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Congratulations on your purchase!! The Mambas are SWEEEET !

Hey did you guys get T-shirts printed yet ??? I'm still waiting to do a trade :)

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting - that is not a Mamba and not a 2006 final edition. Was it painted? Man those rims are huge...

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BRACE YOURSELF !!!!
DSCN1608.JPG

IMG_0095.jpg

7-LITRE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting - that is not a Mamba and not a 2006 final edition. Was it painted? Man those rims are huge...

honestly, i'm a GenII guy so i know nothing about it other than he bought it from a friend after wrecking his red one. when he bought the car it was white w/blue stripes. the wheels are 20/22.

Supercash79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question...were there 200 White Mamba's, 200 Black Mamba's and 200 Silver Mamba's? Or were there just 200 total with the "Mamba" interior? If so, how many of each color were made? Thanks.

Supercash79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. My best friend just bought Black Mamba #83 and I am completely infatuated now. I plan on getting a White Mamba next year so I have been researching.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime. I am happy to help out. Love your Mamba.

Question what are the red stripes on your fender? I have seen them on other cars and curious as to what it represents.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting closer; as of Saturday is was in Owensville, MO. :dunno:

One member in our club has BLK-SNK on his plates, I'm gonna try to get WHT-SNK. Should make for a cool photo!

Last edited:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be cool. I almost put RED SNK as one of my choices but didn't.

I did ask for SC GTS though. :smirk:

Let us know when you get her in. I'd love to check it out. :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RX-

Did you get your car yet? You started this post almost a month ago and I'm very anxious to see it. Is everything ok? Who are you purchasing from? Is it a VCA member?

If you got it cool! Let's see some pics!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad- Yes, I'm buying the car from Michael at xvipers.com and he's a member here in the Gateway Club. I know he sells a lot of Viper stuff, but not sure if he posts on the forums.

Myself and another member here Mike P (treesnake) should both get our cars this week. My car is getting an alignment today and I'll pick it up this afternoon!!! :2tu:

I'll get some pics up later today, unless of course I'm out doing some :drive: ing.

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anytime. I am happy to help out. Love your Mamba.

Question what are the red stripes on your fender? I have seen them on other cars and curious as to what it represents.
I had the red chevrons made at a local sign shop. the lettering says" #99 of 200" also says" Special Edition Mamba"

Back in the day some race cars used chevrons for identification on the track..

:drive:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the red chevrons made at a local sign shop. the lettering says" #99 of 200" also says" Special Edition Mamba"

Back in the day some race cars used chevrons for identification on the track..

:drive:

Interesting. Someone in NY had the same idea as i saw a z06 recently with the same exact chevrons.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY HEY!!! I picked it up this afternoon. The car is VERY clean. 5544 on the odo when I got it in the garage. I'll get more pics up soon in another thread.. gotta get to a continuing education dinner tonigh! I don't think I'll be paying any attention; I'll just be thinking about my car! Oh, and yes- the lift can go a couple feet higher.

You must be registered for see images

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mike
The car looks great. I just got the photos you sent me. Hope you got plenty of driving in today before we get hit with an ice storm tonight(STL) How would you compare it to your S/C GTS?

I hope to be geting my 06 cpe. from Mike N. this week also. Figures after waiting so long it would be delivered after we get some snow/ice. We'll see.

Congrats. #2 on your new single post lift. I knew that after you saw my car on one, with all the extra room, that you would get one too. It's nice not worrying about hitting your door trying to "squeeze by" or tripping on a lift post every time you get in or out of your car. It's also a lot easier pulling the bottom car under the lift, you don't need to fit between the two (or four posts) Not to mention the most obvious benefit... ONE POST.

Looks like Santa came early to the Kneemuellers' (for Mike anyway...)

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankfully just wet here- no ice our way.

I'll be honest- the car "feels" slow and is relatively quiet. Now, I know it's not, but compared to the monster GTS, it's certainly slower.. However, that's not what I bought this car for. This will be the car we take on club cruises or pretty much anytime I have the wife in the car. I'll also feel more secure driving this car to work and leaving it on the lot all day.

I love the seats and the look and the color. Good enough for me.

Keep me posted on your car too, and don't be mad I got mine first...

it's good to be the president :bigsmile: J/K bro- ;)

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HEY HEY!!! I picked it up this afternoon. The car is VERY clean. 5544 on the odo when I got it in the garage. I'll get more pics up soon in another thread.. gotta get to a continuing education dinner tonigh! I don't think I'll be paying any attention; I'll just be thinking about my car! Oh, and yes- the lift can go a couple feet higher.

That thing is beautiful. Congrats. I want one, seriously. Anyone have one for sale :D.

Bat™

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have another one comming in from jacksonville, it north bound now and should be here any day, car was repo via chase financial. It was a mortgage brokers who worked for country wide, 7400 miles, has no mods except the tastless rear tail-lamps...
866-XVIPERS OR [email protected]