Who are the youngest people here to own a viper

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned 5 ACRs, I am down to just 1 now. I bought my first ACR in 2000 and my penis is 20 inches long.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'd be more interested to see who is the youngest Viper owner to pay
cash for their Viper, without having to borrow from anyone. Then tell
us what you did to accomplish that goal.

Fair enough - Bought mine at 26 with my own cash, no loans or liens.
I did it by saving up and giving up some of the more fun aspects of my
young life. I have no regrets and, to this day, think it was the second
best decision I EVER made.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough - Bought mine at 26 with my own cash, no loans or liens.
I did it by saving up and giving up some of the more fun aspects of my
young life. I have no regrets and, to this day, think it was the second
best decision I EVER made.

Was the first best decision you made the prenup?:rolaugh:

not implying anything about you or the significant other you may or may not have, just having some fun.

wirepaladin08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more interesting question would be when you bought your first Viper with your OWN money that you earned. No lien, not bought with inheritence, not bought with spouse's $$ and not a gift from mommy and daddy. So now who is the youngest?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still can't get past 13.... been there for a long time. That was a killer paper route!!!!

jmbaileyniu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my silver 2003 Viper last year when I was 29. I have wanted one since I was 11, but decided to go to college and get more established before I would get one. I love the car and I really appreciate it because I've had to work hard to get here. I've had numerous firebirds/camaros growing up, but never once wanted a corvette. I'm an engineer during the day and a professor at a university at night. I have the best plates in IL (XL SNAKE). Life's all about having fun!

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought mine when I was 29, new from the dealer, cash. Work 80hrs a week, live at home and not married! I have more into my truck, all cash, than I do my Viper.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I felt like 101 when I bought my first GTS ten years ago...every other year of owning and driving the Viper(s) made me 10 years younger - so, I am 1 right now!

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine for my 21st I walked into my local Dodge dealer and told them to find me a new FE Coupe. They thought I was joking at first lol.

_Malm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
20 years - 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
21 years - 2001 Dodge Viper GTS
22 years - 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe

And none of the cars by lien, payed with my own money :)

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one hell of an old threat, but I was 27 when I gave myself the best birthday present everrrrrr!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had some killer skill to get mine easy. 24 when I got my 98 GTS in 2008, saved it from some other young ***** guy that wasn't taking good care of it.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my silver 2003 Viper last year when I was 29. I have wanted one since I was 11, but decided to go to college and get more established before I would get one. I love the car and I really appreciate it because I've had to work hard to get here. I've had numerous firebirds/camaros growing up, but never once wanted a corvette. I'm an engineer during the day and a professor at a university at night. I have the best plates in IL (XL SNAKE). Life's all about having fun!

Welcome to the VCA web forums! :)

Holy old threads....why'd you have to dig this old thing up?

:rolaugh: Thought the same thing.

I felt like 101 when I bought my first GTS ten years ago...every other year of owning and driving the Viper(s) made me 10 years younger - so, I am 1 right now!

Ummm, how does the mathmatics work over there Markus? ;):lmao:

You are not 1 the way I calculate. :D

mattsmusic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly there are a lot of wealthy people on here. I just bought my 2006 SRT Roadster last year at age 44 and that's after working 60 hours a week for the last 15 years. Even still, the bank owns half of my car! Not saying I was saving to get this car for 15 years but there were just too many other expenses going on in my life to be able to afford it. When I was 20-ish, I was driving a $300.00 car and was pretty broke, so owning the SRT now is an accomplishment. I probably would have killed myself in a Viper at that age anyway!

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly there are a lot of wealthy people on here. I just bought my 2006 SRT Roadster last year at age 44 and that's after working 60 hours a week for the last 15 years. Even still, the bank owns half of my car! Not saying I was saving to get this car for 15 years but there were just too many other expenses going on in my life to be able to afford it. When I was 20-ish, I was driving a $300.00 car and was pretty broke, so owning the SRT now is an accomplishment. I probably would have killed myself in a Viper at that age anyway!

While I am sure there are some guys who really did earn the cash, I'm also willing to bet more than half got assistance from parents or relatives. Whether they saved their allowance or dad bought them the car, or dad pays for everything (housing, bills, etc.) so every dollar they earn is free to spend...

I personally know multiple people like this. Even to me they deny it but I have concrete proof they are full of ******. People have some hang up with saying they are self made when most of them aren't. To those people I say, don't take credit for something you didn't do. Don't be ashamed either. Have pride your family does well enough to help you out. And be safe.