Who are the youngest people here to own a viper

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"no, if we had that much $$, we'd spend it on putting you in counseling".

That is a great quote. your dad is a man of much wisdom.......
mind if I steal that?

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
28 when I got my 2003 Viper, and NO, my parents did NOT buy it for me. I got a job and bought the car!

ACR_VP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
23 when I got my (or I should say my wife let me buy) '99 ACR. No loans, paid cash, being a nerd has some perks after all. And my daily driver is a $500 Saturn that won't die.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
32 now paid cash for it when the market was down two years ago. I went in looking to put the money down on a used Gen IV but at the last minute decided I didn't get here by carrying allot of debt so I went with the Gen III and have been very happy with the purchase. Can't wait to get my next one!

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 2001 ACR on my 34th birthday. I bought my 2009 ACR at 37.

More importantly, I'm healthy, I'm married to wonderful woman, I have an 11 year old son who's a straight A student and up-and-coming Viper fanatic. I'm a homeowner (well, the bank let's me think I am anyway), and I enjoy what I do for a living. The car, like everything else, is a by-product of hard work, the Lord's blessing and the good fortune to be born in the greatest country in the world. I take none of it for granted.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 2001 ACR on my 34th birthday. I bought my 2009 ACR at 37.

More importantly, I'm healthy, I'm married to wonderful woman, I have an 11 year old son who's a straight A student and up-and-coming Viper fanatic. I'm a homeowner (well, the bank let's me think I am anyway), and I enjoy what I do for a living. The car, like everything else, is a by-product of hard work, the Lord's blessing and the good fortune to be born in the greatest country in the world. I take none of it for granted.

Well said Kelly, clearly your priorities are in order.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my first one at 57. Jut hit 71 last month and on number 3.

'

' J/K....Got the first one at 26 and now on my third at 31 LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten