WHO CAN POST MY PICS?

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have pics of my slammed Viper and want to post them. Can someone help me, I don't know how.

Thank you,
Mike

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike your car looks awesome :D :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

:laugh:

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motons are on the car set up at Woodhouse. It as low as it can go. I'm very happy with it. :cool:

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!! Do you know if the ride height is adjusted by spring rate or via collar or clevis on the shock body itself?

If by spring rate, what spring rates did you use? I may want to try that on my coupe. thanks in advance.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coil overs, at least on vettes and vipers are always ride height adjusted by turning the collars up or down. Right now the cars lowered 3" using Motons. The ride is actually pretty good. The spring rates are 500lb front and 800lb rears. I don't run any of my cars without them. Hope that helps.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, 3" - that seems like a ton, but it looks fantastic. It just goes to show how high these things sit stock. The gap above the rear wheel on the stock car is ridiculous for a car like this.

Any problem with rear wheel rub when ******* the gas???

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Drivers side rear is rubbing bad with my 225lb *** in it. That side is lower than all the rest so I'm going to spin the collar up four times. It should raise it just under .2" to fix the problem. The car doesnt rub anywhere else. Just that corner. Very easy to live with. :2tu: