Who does the gas cap chrome?

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can I send my GTS cap to get it chromed?
Thanks.

OP
OP
D

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomblue550,
I asked you a couple of more questions on a PM.
Thanks
Ted

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the locking cap can you still chrome it?
will the chrome last?
how much?

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we have many many chromed gas cap in stock now, ready for order, we can send them out the same day we receive your core cap, or we can even send you the new one first for a core charge....THANKS
6544DSC00022.JPG

OP
OP
D

Donzi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one above is mine and it is a work of art!!!
Everyone needs one!!
Ted

ShadowFox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those things look awesome!!! Love to ask where I can buy one but I think have to have a viper 1st right? : ) I like to start finding stuff when i buy it then I can start going crazy buy cool ad-ons like that.

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we have many many chromed gas caps in stock, ready to ship, for more info, just go ahead PM or e-mail us....we can even get our new chromed cap out to you first...thanks

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
there is NO point of buying a new cap, because even they are NEW, they still got that stupid clearcoat on it, and it's gonna turn yellow or white or rust sooner or later....chrome is the ONLY way to go for it to last and shine, but due to it's cast alum, have to have special stuff over before chrome......we can make them PERFECT in every little spot....

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there any type of guarantee on these chrome parts? i dont want it to start flaking off in a few months...

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Eric(RedsnakeGTS), we guarantee you lifetime, those caps will NOT flaking off, that's why we are prob the only one able to do them and give out lifetime guarantee, we do them totally different way then normal chrome....and we have done over 100 of them by now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc