Who has a Viper in WILLIAMSBURG, VA?

TazUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
Im a UK Viper Owner (96 RT/10) and im coming to visit my friend in Williamsburg, Virginia. MY friend runs Williamsberg Canvas and tells me there's a Viper knocking around the town. Is it you!? As ill be away from my snake for nearly 3 weeks ill be having withdrawl symptoms so if it is you I wondered if you wanted to get together for 30mins? I like to meet any Viper owners wherever I go, so if if you want to meet a crazy limey with a passion for Vipers - drop me a note. Best to email me on [email protected]. Ill be in Williamsberg from the 8th to the 11th August.
If your worried im some sort of "nutter" just drop Chuck Tator (Viperwizard) a note - I met him earlier this year (What a way to go to get some spares!!)
Taz.

OP
OP
T

TazUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi **** - yep ill be there and noted you were there too! Looking forward to it!! Ive done a bit to my RT recently - stripes, dials, tuned engine etc etc - looking good (but not as good as yours!!) I'll be the only RT/10 there on Sunday by the looks of it. Given that your going I assume you have done a good repair job from when I last saw it!?
See ya then
Tarek. (taz)

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe there are a few people near that area that frequent the site, but none actually in Williamsburg to my knowledge...

Where else will you be for the 3 weeks, since you only list 4 days in W'burg?

OP
OP
T

TazUK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys -

SlaughterJ seeing as you asked heres what were up to.....you ready for this?!!

1. Arrive washington DC 5th, staying there for two days.
2. driving down to williamsburg (my old school friend lives there with his wife and kids)
3. 10th Aug, driving back to Washington
4. 11th, catch a flight to Orlando (via chicago) to do all that disneyland crap!!
18th - fly back to Washingon, stay over then get flight home on 19th!!

Busy busy busy!!!!
Richmond isnt far is it? We flew from that airport last time I came over. We could maybe meet up? Ive got a hire car for the duration - who knows we might even come to richmond to have a look around. Is there anything interesting there?
Taz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine