Who has ACR's with no comfort group?

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who has ACR\'s with no comfort group?

Howdy folks-

Being the new owner of a second hand no comfort group car, I thought it might be kool to hear from other owners of such cars and find out what they are being used for. according to the registry page there were 9 1999's and 14 2000's. No info on 2001, 2002.

My car's original owner had dealer install a/c and foglights on delivery and strangely enough installed his own radio (I belive the car was ordered by someone who then was unable to complete the purchase).

anyone have an insight on how the comfort group worked, was it a factory option or intended to be a dealer option? i know from looking into stereo options that it's a pain to get the dealer to have a factory stereo installed.

I'm just getting up to speed with preferred modifications (intended 95% for street). would be really interested in what's happening with those other no comfort group cars.

Cheers,

Jason

JBS99HT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who has ACR\'s with no comfort group?

Hey there!!

I happen to be in the same boat you are. I bought a 99 ACR 6500 miles silver w/ blue stripes with the no confort group!!!. Talk about rare, I think they only made three with that color combo. My car has the Belanger headers and exaust. No resonators on the side, and it sounds greeeaaaat. I've only had the car about 3 wks and there is snow all over the place. I don't plan on beating it, maybe take it a couple of times to the track to see what it can really do. I'm very happy with it. By the way the car Dyno'd at 455 rwp. Thanks to the great Darren from Buhler Dodge I'm a very happy guy.

MtHam ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who has ACR\'s with no comfort group?

Took the liberty of re-formatting the '01 data posted by another (let me know if there are inaccuracies).

dadsvpr wrote
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>No info on 2001 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like the answer is 4.

You must be registered for see images

Eric (700739)