Who has been pulled over for going 100+ mph and NOT received a speeding ticket?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** , Albert..

That's ummm 105 mph over the Speed Limit..
My butt would've been hauled of to jail with the car impounded!!!
Nice to pull that one off...
Why'd you stop?!!hehe

Gerald

GASDOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving 120mph-140mph on I-40 in Arkansas at 2 am for about 5 minutes while driving to Nashville and as soon as I slowed to 80 mph,a minute later I was pulled over by a state trooper.He told me to get out of the car and leave the lights on and proceeded to ****** me to the front of the car.I was ready for the cuffs to be placed and the flat bed to arrive.He pointed at the front of the car and said that I should fix that burned out head light, for my own safety.I said sure,and that it must have burned out during my drive and thanked him.We talked about Vipers for a few minutes ,then I went on my way thinking how lucky I was.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see... There was that time I was on I-5 South doing 120 when I got pulled over and didn't get a ticket... No..no.. I did get a ticket, but no jail time. The cop was cool and wrote me up for a slower speed.

Well... there was that other time I was doing 110 on the I-15 North... No I got a ticket then too.

Nope! I 'ld have to say I never got away with it!
laugh.gif

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going 110 on a 50mph back woods county road when I passed an officer going the other direction who turned around as soon as we passed. Needless to say he never caught up to me.
cool.gif

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got pulled over doing about 130 ina 55.. and got off with a verbal warning..
smile.gif
smile.gif

Two weeks later I got pulled over for doing 110 in the same area by the same cop, and got a tickect for doing 15 over, and a word of adivse.. "Buy a good radar detector"
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bought a V1 that very day..

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the Inter-Costal waterways on my way to Marco Island from Naples in my Boston Whaler doing 45 MPH in the Manatee zone. And low and behold there was a COP. IN A BOAT. Clocking people!!!! I was like "Are you serious? Can I ever get away from these guys" He beeped his siren kind of as a "Slow down DUDE!!" Warning.

They are everywhere.

I have never just gotten a warning. After my past ticket I am now 2 points away from losing my license again. You know what I did?? I went out and bought a Viper. OK that was responsible.

I dont speed in the Viper. Although I get up to 65 (the speed limit) REEEEEALLY quickly.

G

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got pulled over four times in one month doing 120, 110, 120 again, and the big time 150 andNO TICKET OR WARNING.I have a good get out of jail free card. The first three were by Illinois State troopers in unmarked Camaro's the fourth was by a marked Chevy. I guess this would be a good time tell you I'm a COP.
cool.gif

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I been held up in traffic, engine getting hot, road ahead clear, wanted to blast some cool air through the rad...unmarked following me clocked 130 mph + and still pulling away from him like he was stood still.

He was impressed at my reaction time, the sec he put those blues on, I was on the brakes and pulling over. (He nearly shot past me!) I thought I'd just lost my license, and my life was over. But, after asking my occupation, to my amazement he told me I should know better as a nurse! I was so surprised I replied "don't I get a ticket?" he replied "What? Do you want one?"

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know I'm gonna get flamed by Chris and Joe as being a bad example, but I was stopped by your friendly County Mounty in the river valley of Western Iowa about a year and half ago. I was only doing 160mph and he was pretty cool about the fact that I was obviously going waaaaaaay too fast. He didn't have an exact
speed on me, but he quietly mentioned how exciting life might become if a deer jumped out of a cornfield into my path at the speed I was going. I knew I was safe when he starting telling me about his 89 Z28 and how fast it was - no warning & no ticket. On the way home, at a leisurely 55mph, a deer jumped out in front of me and I barely had time to stop. I haven't gone that quick on the public roads since, as I took the deer as a sign from a higher power. Thank God for Viper Days and a place to fulfill the need for speed.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got pulled over at 120mph. Officer said, "You know what would happen if you hit a deer doing 120mph?" I said "I dont know. Never seen a deer do 120mph"

ha

old joke

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, the moral to all these stories is forget the radar detector and just make sure you have a cop on board.

Hmmmmm, interesting...

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingSnake97:
Got pulled over four times in one month doing 120, 110, 120 again, and the big time 150 andNO TICKET OR WARNING.I have a good get out of jail free card. The first three were by Illinois State troopers in unmarked Camaro's the fourth was by a marked Chevy. I guess this would be a good time tell you I'm a COP.
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Niiiiiiiice. Way to go buddy. So I guess your allowed to break the rules. Must be nice bro.
I hate cops...
cool.gif

Gerald

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have no luck.. in the short 7 and a half years that ive been licensed ive never gotten any speeding tickets, or even pulled over for speeding... until, i got clocked for 31 in a 15...in a back alley... not even a school zone.. 31 in a 15 where if you actually do 15 the crazy los angeles road rage people will drag you out of your car and team beat you..

i think getting out of a ticket has alot to do with what you drive.. the 17 yr old in a honda civic doing 120 is more likely to get arrested and impounded than someone cruising a deserted highway at 140 in a viper..

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was back in 1989 I just got my first "new" car; a 89 olds cutlass calais. i was going buffalo to albany for work. when a state trooper passes me with no lights or sirens on at about 100mph followed by a old piece of carp ford grenada!! being only a kid i was like well if he can follow why can I???
so i did at about 120mph for 30-40 mins all 3 of us ran down the nys thruway toward rochester.. we fly by rochester .. just outside rochester area i slow up because there are many
(about 4) cop cars on the side of the road. I am like okay i am in big trouble.. and sure enough the grenda puts on its signal and goes and stops with the police!!! oops i was in a police ******!!! so the trooper car that was leading slows so i slow to the point he hits the brakes gets behind me and puts on the lights!! i pull over; before i can reach for my wallet his head is in my car yelling at me!! he was young had bright red hair and freckles (will never forget that kid) screaming are you stupid??
you were in my ****** he is a crime scene investigator. i was like well how did i know? no lights? no siren? piece of crap grenada??
he screamed dont move.. let me sit 45mins and then told me dont be so stupid again and let me go...

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what cool about being a cop. They dont have to obey the law.

I have a buddy that got arrested with 4 lbs of ****. He got pulled over while speeding and they saw the **** under a blanket. He received his ticket, the **** was taken (for evidence
:LOL
smile.gif
and he heard nothing about the charges. We checked online and only the speeding charge was there.

Do freeway naziz get to do drugs or can they just drive 150 mph and get away with it.

smile.gif

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Monday and Tuesday, I drove at an average speed of 98.18 MPH with a top speed of 150 all day long - no tickets! Of course I was at ViperDays enjoying the best that Watkins Glen had to offer and I haven't stopped smiling since. Come on out and see what all the excitement is about!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems everyone pretty much complains how the authorities treat each other.

Actually, they way they treat each other is how the system should work.

The problem, however, is the way we get treated.

I just recently drove thru Rachel NV on Rt 375, thru the Tonopah Test Range on my way thru Tonopah.

NV has a 70 mph speed limit.

That stretch of road...... the best way to explain it when you get into the vast plains between mountains is.... Bonneville.

You can drive 100 mph and be totally safe. Everything is visible for miles to your sides. Your only danger is a catastropic mechanical failure.

And to think there is DEBATE over 70 versus 75 in NV.

We're DOOMED!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got busted doing about 120 down 94 through Chicago.... Cops were in an unmarked car and said it took them a while to catch up to me. Theres a longer story, but they let me go (appeared to be undercover drug cops, not traffic cops).

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingSnake97:
Guys come on some of you not all I would say 50% of you if had the chance to be a cop you would. Maybe not to fight crime but for your own personal reasons you would, and to answer some of your questions no I do not write tickets.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That my fine Viper brethren is about the most unintelligent post I have EVER seen on this board. It just goes to show who we have enforcing the law and the blinders that are issued at the front desk before every shift... God help us all..

Gerald

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by KingSnake97:
Guys come on some of you not all I would say 50% of you if had the chance to be a cop you would. Maybe not to fight crime but for your own personal reasons you would, and to answer some of your questions no I do not write tickets.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think 95% here would like to be a part time cop. Just think, you see somebody that ticks you off, so you whip out the flashing blue light, pull them over and give them a ticket. Now who wouldn't love to do that? Maybe we could start a national part time Viper Police Department, VPD for short? You could even practice your high speed track driving chasing down the bad guys
laugh.gif

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys come on some of you not all I would say 50% of you if had the chance to be a cop you would. Maybe not to fight crime but for your own personal reasons you would, and to answer some of your questions no I do not write tickets. That police star or as we cops call it that "button" wont get you out of everything. So each time I got pulled over I did say I was sorry. I could not act like I was "THE MAN" when I was in the WRONG! So If the officer or the trooper wanted to write me they could and I would be in court just like every one else.
crying.gif
laugh.gif

remster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before I got my car painted, I got my reckless driving ticket (later reduced) while doing 35 mph.
Some shmuck doing 27 in a 35 zone... I was stuck, 'fraid I'd run out of gas crawling around like that, so I hit it to make a quick pass...
well, that was a double yellow... the road was widening from 2 to 3 lanes to accomodate a turn lane later on, so there was lots of room, but I ended up almost head on with a cop who had just turned into oncoming traffic.
Couldn't wiggle out of this one!

And I think that was a good thing. Thanks to this officer I got a bit wiser, otherwise I'd be already dead.
I took the safe driving class and now I drive a mile away from the car in front, and I don't get road rash.

In a controlled environment (cool rally), I got up to 190mph on some nevada backroads. With a lamborghini though.
We were at 120+ for about four hours straight, with spikes at 140, 160, 180... raah, truck your car there, make a big donation to the cops' charities, and then go fly low. Best memories ever.

We also gave people rides, on a 2 way farm road... one car going 140mph one way, another car coming back, going 140mph the other way... 280MPH differential speed!!!! Unbelievable sounds! Open cockpits of course. That yound guy in the passenger seat was shaking!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by remster:
Before I got my car painted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhh, nice paint job...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery