Who has the best viper tattoo

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[COLOR="Black"[/COLOR][SIZE="5"]I'm looking for ideas for a tattoo. Please post a picture of your best tattoo. every one can vote for which one they think is the best. don't be shy,,all body parts welcome;) :2tu: thanks/VIPERUSA

:usa::usa::usa:[/SIZE]

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this chicks only??????????? . :headbang:

ha ha there aren't many of us, so I think this thread would die rather quickly:lmao:

I am working on one, would love to see some ideas too. I have a vette emblem on my shoulder, am thinking maybe of adding a snake strangling it haha

OP
OP
V

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha ha there aren't many of us, so I think this thread would die rather quickly:lmao:

I am working on one, would love to see some ideas too. I have a vette emblem on my shoulder, am thinking maybe of adding a snake strangling it haha

Leslie,, do a cover-up on that Vet :rolaugh::rolaugh::headbang:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to come up with a good Viper tattoo to get. I've been itching to get a 2nd one and now that I own one I think it's time for the ink too :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this one the most. It's simple and clear. Easy to make out what it is. And then there's *** with the Viper on her right foot. That's cool. But I don't have a pic.

DSCN0099.jpg

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Blue Sneaky Pete in a TOOTH CROWN ! On the back-side of course. Purely for dental records for my blaze of glory. And of course I used a VCA-MEMBER as the crown-vendor, out of Colo VCA.

My dentist sent him the mold, and a PeteFang came back....

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Blue Sneaky Pete in a TOOTH CROWN ! On the back-side of course. Purely for dental records for my blaze of glory. Anf of course I used a VCA-MEMBER as the crown-vendor, out of Colo VCA.

:bigsmile: pics please

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Blue Sneaky Pete in a TOOTH CROWN ! On the back-side of course. Purely for dental records for my blaze of glory. And of course I used a VCA-MEMBER as the crown-vendor, out of Colo VCA.

Now that's dedication!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPERUSA, talking to me ? Got it done at Champion in the Bronx. A guy named Adam, who moved to Ca last year. I knew the basic design I wanted, he brought it to life. Every part of it means someting, won't bore you with that. I think he did a great job, very well known for detail as you can see from his web site.

AC

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte