who here rents vipers in vegas

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was there few weekends ago and right by the heliport on the strip, actually by Paris Hotel there was a exotic car rental place and seen a red RT/10 and a few SRT10's. not sure what they are asking but going prices are about $400 a day from past experience.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST was just there and he rented an RT/10 along with another buddy. I think both rented RT/10's.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there about a 2 years ago and rented an r/t. Dimitrios is right, it was $400 for the whole day and I think 75 miles. I don't know what the per miles charge was after that.

The same guy had an awesome diablo. It was something crazy like $2000 a day and $2 per mile. 355 was $750 a day. If you have the bread, you can rent anything.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the name of the rental place by the Paris is Exotic Cars. You can probably find them on the web.

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rent-a-Vette (RAV) is the biggest exotic car rental in Vegas. We rent from them every trip to Vegas. The Viper rate for an SRT 10 is 600.00 per day. An RT 10 is $450.00 $1 per mile for both.

No Lambos. Ferraris start at $750.00 per day and up!

That was last month's rate. The cars are pristine and the service excellent. Check them out online at rent-a-vette.com.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll vouch for Ivory's writeup.

The places on the strip are beat cars. I flew down and took a GTS out for the day before I bought mine as was almost turned off the car to the point of not buying one. That was from exotic car rentals. The air did not work, steering was baffed, brakes were toast amongst other things.

Even if the cash is a little higher go with rent-a-vette, I did my research after the fact on rentals.

Good luck and have fun!

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rented one from Dream Car rentals about a two years ago. Now I drive my own. There are 3 places in town that rent vipers.

Blazin' Blue Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I rented a GTS from dream car rentals about a year ago, and now I have one. Things to look for are AIR CONDITIONING and mileage. They told me they had to disconnect the air in the Vipers and Ferrari's because they will overheat in the hot Nevada air. I rented on a 107 degree day. Needless to say it was a brutal experience. A 24 hour rental with mileage and insurance ran about $525.00. But I have no regrets, it just cemented my resolve to buy one.