who is coming to sema

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our usual group from the North Texas region will be there through Thursday. Hope to see all of you at the Nevada region's traditional VCA party on Wednesday night!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to get tickets for the show but couldn't. Seems they are relatively stringent about who goes. Can someone get me tickets? Can we attend through the club? Any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
O

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The party wed night should be fun, I hope everyone that comes to sema can make the dinner. If anyone needs info contact me or Moparman about it and Sat is the big barbecue too.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There will be a few of us from AZ coming over.

Gonna discuss with them the dinner on wednesday. Not bringing the Vipers tho... :(

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be out for the Rock Crawling Championships in the SEMA (silver) parking lot, Fri 10/28 to Sun 10/30. Look for the Goodyear rig. If you've never seen these guys climb vehicle over impossible obstacles, take it in.

I'm gong to walk the show Tues then have to go to Pomona Weds 11/2.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there with 2 Vipers in the show. We will have the Road & Track winning Venom 1000TT in the Michelin booth and a NEW Venom 1000TT Viper Coupe in our wheel booth. :eek:

Stop by and say hi,

Anthony

PS. Please PM me information on the Wednesday night dinner.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in! Arriving October 28th. Gary Almond delivered Viper a week ago so I can attend Viper Show at Sheri's ranch. I Will be atteding SEMA Tuesday and Wednesday. SEMA really cracked down on registrations this year and made most companies and vendors show proof that they really exist. Your best chance is to get a one day press pass if you can or talk someone out of their badge if there only going for a day or two.