who is the best for building gen1 motor in the southeast

v10sloboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey my viper has a spun rod bearing #5 and it was jus rebuilt by arrow 4700 miles ago i dont think they are going to stand behind it because it has been two years. this to me is ******** and think that this is the worst customer care by dodge. anyway i will be pullling the motor myself and need to find a good reliable engine builder to fix the crank rod and also do some upgrades like head porting and mild cam. any help would be great. by the way i bought the car 600 miles ago whats the luck on that. the dealer should take care of this how many engines last less than 5000 miles from the factory. thanks for the help

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two options... 1 - call arrow and plead your case. 2 - call me and i'll point you to a local engine builder that specializs in vipers...

JD

OP
OP
V

v10sloboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry guys looked at the motor today and the crank is toast also there is metal everywhere. did not want to dump money into a shitbox so i bought a used motor with a warr. ill build a motor with a strong crank. there was about a quarter gap between the #5 and #6 rod on the same journal. my new motor is a 95 with less than 14k on it but ill make sure i check it out before installation. as i allways believed there is no job done right unless you do it yourself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather