who is the guy that puts the stripes on ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a friend considering putting stripes on his GTS. I know there is a guy on this board that does them. Anyone ?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would call Chuck "Viper Wizard" at Tator's Dodge he must have a qualified body shop in your area. I would do them out of vinyl so they are removable.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jeff i think meansnake is the guy. a search will yield better results. he was located in virginia i believe. he sells the stripe kits in any and all colors and believe will install them too.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, All I can say is I put vinyl vertical stripes down the rear quarter panel of my dodge1500 and it sucked the big one. I could not get rid of the bubbles.It's like anything else,If you know what you are doing then its cake, but for a first timer,I tried,ripped them off and had them professionally done and it was the best money I ever spent. The thought of me doing bubble free stripes down the entire length of a viper would a nightmare for me but its like anything else, if you know what you are doing or don't care about an occasional bubble here or there,then go for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte