who is the guy that puts the stripes on ?

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a friend considering putting stripes on his GTS. I know there is a guy on this board that does them. Anyone ?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would call Chuck "Viper Wizard" at Tator's Dodge he must have a qualified body shop in your area. I would do them out of vinyl so they are removable.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jeff i think meansnake is the guy. a search will yield better results. he was located in virginia i believe. he sells the stripe kits in any and all colors and believe will install them too.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, All I can say is I put vinyl vertical stripes down the rear quarter panel of my dodge1500 and it sucked the big one. I could not get rid of the bubbles.It's like anything else,If you know what you are doing then its cake, but for a first timer,I tried,ripped them off and had them professionally done and it was the best money I ever spent. The thought of me doing bubble free stripes down the entire length of a viper would a nightmare for me but its like anything else, if you know what you are doing or don't care about an occasional bubble here or there,then go for it.