Who makes these Wheels???

gts104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys I know somebody knows who makes these wheels and where I can get some. I have a 2002 red white stripe gts and I think these are the ones. Any one that has a better gts pic with this wheel combo please post. Are they factory sizes or are they 19's I cant tell for sure.

You must be registered for see images attach

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From what I see on this picture, the wing seems very well integrated to the design of the GTS. If This wing is working, I' ll be interested to know who sells it, anybody?

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wing is selfmade... Adjustable from the cockpit.
At least the previous owner said so.

The car also has a completely covered underbody and a lot of other more or less useful stuff.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Why do people think the GTS needs another wing?

Yeah, what do those guys at Oreca know about anything anyway?...lets see...won Le Mans, 24 Daytona, FIA GT Championship, Sebring, ALMS Championship all more than once. What do the guys running Viper Days know about anything? What does Bobby Archer know about anything? We don't need no stinking wings!!! :p
3005VENOM650R_PICS_025.jpg

NO WING NO PRAYER! :smirk:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gts104, great choice of wheels for looks, however, if you plan on tracking your car, then these are not the wheels for you due to the weight. The wheels come in one size for the gen 1 and 2 (20X11 and 20X13.5).....Good Luck!

OP
OP
G

gts104

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10 spudluver couldnt see the pix on that thread. I Use mozilla browser and settings will not allow plug-ins. ( yes I like it set up like that)

Unreel viper your car looks awesome .. when I was looking for my viper back in 02 I was torn between buying a 99 acr your color with smoke blue stripes or Brand new, but, dealer could not get right on price. So I decided to buy new. As far as the weight is concerned its no big deal .. these would be my "show and shine" wheels I would use the ugly factory wheels (chrome salad Bowls) to flog at road atlanta. And for all the guys that think they are to "Bling Bling" thats fine taste is definitely subjective and I will leave it at that... :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10 spudluver couldnt see the pix on that thread. I Use mozilla browser and settings will not allow plug-ins. ( yes I like it set up like that)

Dont worry dude, you're not missing anything. I posted them as a joke :) . If you put those on a Viper, we'd likely vote to ban you from the planet. THey are wheels that can be programmed from inside your car to display different images and text on the face of the wheel. Its a thread about them that was started a couple days ago if you wanna see them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte