Who thinks they have the slowest Viper here?

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you run it??? I was the other guy who almost bought the car you are driving? Funny enough I found another two weeks later in Colorado Springs also. They have some nice cars over there :)
Jason

S

SUN RA KAT

I have one of the faster (not fastest) Vipers here, but I'm also one of the slower (not slowest) drivers here, so I may be the most mediocre...

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go again! I didn't make this post, some idiot in my office did it on my PC. Ha Ha! Just for the record, I think I probably have one of the faster stock cars. I had pretty high dyno numbers. :mad:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's got the butt ugliest POS Viper around? (like 3 different wheels, body damage, primer, non matching door(s), etc?

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought i had the slowest viper then i realized the driver just sucked, LOL. anyway; since V10 nats, ive improved my times from a best of 12.5's to 11.8's and i know this bucket got more to give as i continue to improve.

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at my autocross stats... It's not that I'm frequently beat up my Miatas and such, I mean come on, our engines out weigh them. It's those WRX drivers like my wife that are the ones that really frost me. And it's all because:

I drive like a novice... I drive like a novice... I drive like a novice...

So there!

Lou
(singing to no one in particular)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang