Who was at the Goodyear facility in Gadsden, AL on Sat?

rsviper94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my way to Atlanta on Sat I was taking some backroads from our company house in Muscle Shoals,AL and I saw about 10 Vipers in the Goodyear parking lot. After seeing that I was wishing that I was driving mine instead of the Navigator. Just wondering who went and how was the tour? Also did you run into any rain, it seemed to rain all weekend.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there with my 96, Don Hiltz had his 94 and a bunch of others from the region. Don Sets up a get together at the local Dodge dealership with giveaways and a cool asss shirt! Got to pummel the Atlanta Viper tech trainer too :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
R

rsviper94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a red SRT-10 about an 1 hour before I saw you guys, also in Atlanta I saw a green Gen 1 stuck in a traffic jam on 400 north. Here in Champaign,IL I have the only Viper so it gets kind of boring seeing nothing but Corvettes and Porsches, it was nice to see other Vipers. Glad you had a great time, the rear air ride went out on my Navigator last night on my way back, talk about a crappy ride. I think that I should of driven my Viper instead of my SUV, it would of ridden alot better. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo