WHO WON THE SRT-10 TRUCK?

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA officers shouldn't be allowed to participate in raffles.

VCA officers shouldn't be allowed to participate in Viper Owner Invitationals.

VCA officers shouldn't be allowed to participate in Zone Rendevous.

VCA officers shouldn't be allowed to receive Viper Quarterly.

VCA officers shouldn't be allowed to participate on this board.

VCA officers shouldn't be allowed to own Vipers.

The club should just take their dues and forward them to "enthusiasts".

That's the only fair thing to do.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
A few answers:

There are specific legal requirements that we strictly adhere regarding our raffles. ALL National officers are NOT allowed to participate (unfortunately, that means yours truly, plus Mitch, Rich and Steve W cannot participate). But, the regional officers have ALWAYS been able to buy tix (as these raffles are being administered by National... not the individual regions). The drawing is held PUBLICLY, and there are many, many witnesses and guests, and the ticket is pulled from a "lottery drum" if I'm not mistaken, where all tix are placed, and the drum rolled before the "pull" is made.

Now, as far as the "Lucky 49":

This was never marketed as a raffle. This was a random drawing from those people that registered. Viper HQ administered the drawing of the lucky 49, by utilizing, once again, the "lottery drum", with many witnesses present. As has been the case with everything we do regarding your name, address info, etc, we respect your privacy, and didn't think it was appropriate to post a list of the winners. All those that want to post that they were selected, surely can, but we'll leave that up to them.

Congratulations to Nabil! And all the lucky 49!

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe, thanks for the update. I do however respectfully disagree with the decision not to list the names of the 49 winners of the right to purchase.

quote:
By requesting you submit a "registration" form (with your firm commitment to purchase the vehicle if chosen... AND agree to an amazing additional twist!), which then will be placed in a pool of all forms, forty nine then to be randomly selected by a blindfolded, unbiased, spun around until their dizzy, third party audited, individual.

Kind of sounds like a raffle to me. I see that you did not have a problem posting the name of the winner of the truck give away, or did he agree to this?

quote:
You will then be given ample (but quick) opportunity to RUN to your friendly Dodge dealer (SRT certified, of course) to order the vehicle. (If confirmation of this does not take place in the allotted time, our blindfolded individual will be blindfolded once again.... and another lucky selection will be notified of their opportunity).

Any idea if and when the second drawing is going to take place?

Like I said before, I do not have a problem with a regional president winning the truck and am not whining about anything, or think the VCA is involved in some big conspiracy. I just had some basic questions that Joe answered.

Even though I do not know who Nabil is, or ever met him, he sounds like he has a great deal of respect from the Viper community.

Congratulations Nabil.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
FYI,

There was only one original "selectee" who opted not to participate in the purchase ... as soon as his intentions were disclosed to Viper HQ, they immediately randomly selected another lucky participant, who followed through on the purchase.

OntarioJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it somewhere else in these forums and I'll say it again "couldn't have happened to a nicer guy".

From the track to the backwoods at the Delawana Inn, I'm sure we'll see you sporting "Big Blue" from time to time.

Congratulations!!! Take care & give my best to Eda. See you soon.

Kind of interesting(in a sad way)them negative comments...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi